Hello, i am new to the community and very new to the "Professional scene" I am a male living in Belleville and i am looking for my first experience. I have been thinking about this for a long time and have finally built up the nerve to try it.

Can someone recommend any girls in the belleville area that are currently active.

Thank you and i am excited to read the replies :)

• Like 1

I haven't seen very many ads for Belleville but usually do see ads for Kingston, maybe try there its not far away! My best advice is take a road trip to Ottawa, there are alot of great ladies to chose from here on cerb!!

Sent from my LG-E720b using Tapatalk

Hello, i am new to the community and very new to the "Professional scene" I am a male living in Belleville and i am looking for my first experience. I have been thinking about this for a long time and have finally built up the nerve to try it.

Can someone recommend any girls in the belleville area that are currently active.

Thank you and i am excited to read the replies :)

ShortcakeSolo

Shortie&ShellyDuo

Emma

Lou

who are not there now but if you contact them,

may be able to tell you when they are returning.

And in case you haven't yet had the chance, please read

The New To This Section

These are a good start.

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

Have fun.

Sandi

Yes, and I know I'm echoing what has been said, but Shortcake is well reviewed.

Or take a drive to Kingston, there are some ladies there

But my habit is road trips to Toronto (2 1/2 hours) or Ottawa (3 1/2-4 hours) to see ladies

Another lady who may tour again, not necessarily to Belleville but to Kingston is Emily Rushton. If she plans a tour to Kingston, she is a lady I highly recommend seeing

I have had the pleasure of Lou's company, and would highly recommend seeing her too.

Emma, well I haven't seen her...yet. But she has a great reputation as a companion, and she is on my list (in my head that is ;-)) of ladies I want to meet

Some morning ramblings

RG