Stopped in at the NuDen yesterday in between meetings. Enjoyed a few dances with both Layla (brunette, tall, great body with little b cups and a shaved kitty) and Portia (blonde, great manmades, killer nipples with piercing, and a shaved kitty that opens up all by itself). Nice distraction with beers. Off on a trip - will be back in a couple of weeks.

Posted via Mobile Device

Stopped in at the NuDen yesterday in between meetings. Enjoyed a few dances with both Layla (brunette, tall, great body with little b cups and a shaved kitty) and Portia (blonde, great manmades, killer nipples with piercing, and a shaved kitty that opens up all by itself). Nice distraction with beers. Off on a trip - will be back in a couple of weeks.

Posted via Mobile Device

I met Porshia (aka Foxxy) when she was 19 at Cabaret Canada. An absolute doll. She has retained her beauty years later.

Guest f***2f***

Posted via Mobile Device

Self opening beer tops and now self opening kittys...what next...self opening butt holes??:mrgreen:

Self opening wallets.

And they call me the CERB joker... :-D . Thanks Cap, well played. :grin:

I'm trying to hit 1000 posts....long way to go! :)

Cap, I'm going to start a movement to get you a crown and a green jacket. :smile:

Sorry for the hijack people. Back to NuDen - Layla, Portia -

Saw Layla today for a few dances - she had some more tattoo work done. Work taking a look. Her dances get better every time. What a sweetheart and HOT.

Guest gagagaga

This isn't the same Portia that was a feature at Pigale's, etc is it?

This Portia's never worked at Pigale--when her name was Foxxy as SA mentioned she worked at Cabaret Canada. Unlike the vast majority of girls in this business, her hours are extremely regular--she's there every weekday afternoon and every second Saturday.

Saw Layla today for a few dances - she had some more tattoo work done. Work taking a look. Her dances get better every time. What a sweetheart and HOT.

Damn - this girl gets hotter and hotter every time I see her.

I counldn't agree more with your comments on Portia. She is a real doll. I always enjoy her company upstairs when I get over that way.

Stopped by the Den last night when I just couldn't stand the malls anymore - just for one beer. A very friendly Tiki introduced herself (Japanese / Hawaiian) - very tight body - spinner. Went for five dances in the "new" CR and enjoyed it very much. She is also a great conversationalist. Had to leave my beer behind the bar because they still don"t have a licence for the CR.

Next stop was Leyla, tall slim, dark shoulder length hair and a beautiful smile and very pleasant personality. We went upstairs so I could take my beer with me this time. Her Cherry Blossom tattoo is amazing and I loved tracing it with my fingers. She has a way with a very sultry and sexy come hither look during her dances. I just loved it.

I know where I will be stopping by during the holidays.

RD

I wonder if that was the tall, very slim blonde bombshell I saw there a week ago. I can never remember the names, you guys have good memories. She looked very...American, if that makes sense? :)

Anyway, party on.