Aarynne - A true gem to find in the city

Let me say it took me along time to consider telling you all about this little gem that I had found, but in the best interest of the other user on this site I decide to write the recommendation. Now do not get me wrong I just wanted to keep her to myself. Her pictures here on CERB do not do her justice at all, but I hope that I can take some picture for her the next time i visit.

Aarynne is a safe lady that really loves to entertain. Aarynne met me at the door where I could not believe my eyes. We talked for abit and she made me fell like we were long lost lovers. Then she asked if I would like a massage, of course I said yes.

She help me out of my cloths. The massage was done with care as you can tell that she loves what she is doing. Now here is where the fun begins, when she got me too turn over I finally got to see her in full glory. She has some tats which for me is a turn on, her tongue and both nipples are pierced. Wow I was hard as rock. As the excitement level increased, so did the room temperature. Now I will stop here and leave all of you in a state of want for this girl.

Aarynne and I had a erotic & pleasurable time together.

:boobies:

Guest *ard**Ga*

I saw Aryanne when she has first started here. she is fun, very friendly & pleasant.

I have had a fun hour mix of massage and GFE.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.