Hey CERBERS ... eat your collective hearts out - I am in Vegas. Yikes.

A question and a comment.

Falcon Bleu - near Tremblant - I have driven past it 1000 times and never (!) stopped in. does anyone know anything about it?

Comment - I think mileage in general is all YMMW - speaking personally, there is a club, downtown, and frankly every time I go there I get a lot of action, a number, a request to call to set something more up later.

In general im nice and funny and i think that gets me somewhere.

just sayin.

Falcon Bleu - near Tremblant - I have driven past it 1000 times and never (!) stopped in. does anyone know anything about it?

I've never been there but from what I have heard it is a FS SC.

I've been there, its a pretty fun place. The girls are nice and the ambiance is casual. For your info, I don't think the girls give any extras in the cabins. Its a tourism resort strip bar for a couple beers with friends but not a place where the sexual vibes will blow your mind.

extras can be found with the right lady...again YMMV...and the right cash.......as there is not much competition there...they get what they want......

samll place....kind of a mix between and old Brasserie...and a strip club...........