Not enough support in the Sault?

I have seen plenty of ads for touring SP's in Thunder Bay, Sudbury and North Bay, but not Sault Ste. Marie. Wondering if there are just not enough appreciative gentlemen interested in these hardworking gorgeous women?

Hoping to see that change soon.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I would also like to mention thatt the "OUTING" of SPS in Sault Ste Marie with actual names and addresses does not help your cause either!

No. I don't suppose it would.

Additional Comments:

This issue has many people divided, with strong opinions on both sides. It has been the practice of local law enforcement to publish the names and addresses of anyone other than a minor accused of a crime. Unfortunately these have included woman arrested for prostitution and those arrested for drunk driving as well. Personally I feel no one is served by releasing information in sensitive cases like these. Many of my fellow citizens feel the same way. There is a movement underway to have this policy reversed. Let's hope that actually happens.