asian massage on colonnada

Has anyone tried the new asian massage parlour out on colonnade rd? Any info would be appreciated(ratres, services, apearances)

I was there today. It's a fairly decent place with 2 attendants there.

The sessions are: $40. for a 30 minute massage. Then if you want a hand job it's $40. more if she's topless and an extra $40. for total nudity. Nothing more than a hand job available.

They advertise in the Sun as Thaiwan Gals.

leyley

I have tried this place too but was not offered more than a handjob and a topless after a lousy massage. I refused to go for extras after listening to the offer. I did tipped the girl 1 green bill....

Was there once and the girls are okay looking, but the 30min massage is exactly that 30min, nude HJ after will run you an extra 100$, nothing more. Much better places in Ottawa.

It's still there, can get expensive after the menu is read. We were at $180 by the time I left

Is this a NEW place on Colonnade? There has been one there for years opposite the ERB truck depot. Is this the one you are talking about here? If its the same one there are mucho posts here about it.

Guest *ig*a**
Is this ya NEW place on Colonnade? There has been one there for years opposite the ERB truck depot. Is this the one you are talking about here? If its the same one there are mucho posts here about it.
yes its the same place yo yo is the better of the two but pricey

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Posted via Mobile Device

Noticed in the Sun that there is a new grand opening and special rates, checked on here for any reco's as it's been well over a year since I've been there. Remembered and was reminded by these previous posts that it is pricey.

The specials basically knock 5 bones off the regular charges but it was the options and ending that caught my eye and my interest to repeat! Ran about the average cost for a half hour with anyone else that is not an MA.

Won't go into much detail but I will return as the ending was not what I expected nor experienced with an MA in the past. You can PM me for better detail and explanation. There were 3 gals on and choice was offered.

Cheers,

Stan

Guest s**nflute

I know the prices are steep, but you really should not post the lady's rates publicly. MOD gets very upset when he sees rates posted.

Gave Colonnade one last chance (as a walk-in) a couple of months back. While my wallet came back lighter, Elaine restored my faith in the establishment. Great massage, amazing sleek body (eer...not mine if you're confused!), fantastic finish. I would repeat, but would want to make sure that it was her that I was booking with since I've had such mixed experiences.

Guest s**nflute
I was there today. It's a fairly decent place with 2 attendants there.

The sessions are: $40. for a 30 minute massage. Then if you want a hand job it's $40. more if she's topless and an extra $40. for total nudity. Nothing more than a hand job available.

They advertise in the Sun as Thaiwan Gals.

leyley

Careful....you will get MOD upset by posting rates......that a NO NO!!

Guest W***ledi*Time

Leyley's post is four and a half years old. Leyley hasn't signed onto cerb in over two years.

Guest s**nflute
Leyley's post is four and a half years old. Leyley hasn't signed onto cerb in over two years.

Sorry my mistake......thanks for the heads up!!

Guest W***ledi*Time

The general reminder about not posting rates is still valid, of course!

just an fyi, elaine and yoyo aren't (and haven't been here) for awhile as far as I know. I haven't been under the new goodhandspa name so can't comment on the new talent or facilities.