Over the last few years, I've enjoyed many fabulous encounters with most of the Abracadabra/discreet valley ladies. Cyntia, Caroline, Jaimie and of course Lolita have given me many many memorable/pleasurable moments.

Cyntia's drive and Gymnastical abilities I experienced firsthand and later read from others; still rank up there for me a some of the best time you can have sweating.

Caroline and Lolita, they are just sweethearts. Very professional, safe, fun, happy and wild enough to want to go at it a few of times.

Jaimie was quite the character, and absolutely fantastic oral skills.

But for Channel, hang on, tight, cute, athletic (same category as Cyntia). Quick rundown, she showed up on time (a first in a while). Was roaring to go ... and after a couple of minutes I was too. A tight, little body emerges from what I can only describe as "Girl Next Door/farmers daughter" little cutie. And there we go, I keep mentioning tight ... she was extremely tight Y. Naughty, sexy, very very good, a perfect hint of bad girl, a real pro and safe (which I prefer).

I will leave the rest for you guys to experience her for yourselves. After writing this I will call for a repeat. If you have had the pleasure of experiencing the others on discreet valley's menu and enjoyed, Channel is a treat!

• Like 1

hi my first recommendation here we go channel was very eager to please and she is like an angel,soft tanned skin and a but to die for, very beautyfull face and body, very friendly,very good oral skills and not afraid to use them,very nice little package, this may not be the best recommendation but its my first,but let me tell you guys

SHE IS GOOD AND I WILL REPEAT:grin:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.