Sign in to follow this  

Do you Travel to Toronto on Business?

Guest AlleyAllure

If your the Kind of man who like to treat himself on a business trip.

keep in mind you can have a stunning blonde at your Hotel with out fail giving you everything you need.

Now if you looking for something at my place I have a Beautiful condo near the Rogers Center that you come relax ,let me offer you a drink on my balcony over looking the City scape with me..

I'm a exotic world class beauty, exuding the ultimate in sophisticated sensuality and sexiness.

My beauty is equally matched with intellect, personality, playful charm and charisma.

I'm 5'6” Natural 36 c with striking Big smile, luscious full lips, a petite slender waist, with a coke bottle shape,sexy long legs, and soft silky luminous skin.

Our shared companionship will leave you breathless and you will be compelled to indulge in our time together again and again.

Whether for an hour or all night long, I guarantee you will enjoy every minute we spend together. If you seek classy, sexy and naughty, give me a call!

www.Upscale-Intrigue.com

[email protected]

Edited by AlleyAllure
phone number change