I agree with farmboy. Saw her a couple of weeks ago and was not overly impressed. I wouldn't say I wasted my money, but I wouldn't repeat either. She is cute and chatty and enthusiastic, but she doesn't go out of her way to encourage MSOG and she's a definite clock-watcher. I booked for an hour and after about 50 minutes she was practically leading me to the door.

you would think after reading reports of what the good sp's do and what the bad ones do that these girls would learn a bit how this business works.

I think you're giving them too much credit. It's not like they write up a business plan or get an MBA to work in this field. Many of them see very short term and don't quite buy into the "give the customer 110%" theory. As long as the guy has a post-coital goofy grin on his face as she shoves him out the door, she thinks she's done her job.

In my experience, it's not until I've had a few hours (sometimes a day) to reflect back on the visit that I develop a feeling for how well it went. I mean, catch me in the hallway outside her door and still pulling up my zipper, stick a microphone in my face and ask me how I enoyed it and I'd probably say "hey she had tits and a pussy, and made me come. I'm leaving happy". Then when I get back home and really think about the ups and down, the ins and outs, that I actually say "yeah, she was great" or "naw, I wouldn't visit her again".