Trish (of PK Agency)

She opened the door, shy, coy smiling like a little angel. I entered, she introduced herself. I reached out my hand, accepting hers pulling her in and embracing her, saying my name as I proceeded to kiss those soft sweet lips.

Delicious - our lips locked, tongues intertwined, I sensed she's shy. I better slow down. We move over and sit on the bed, exchanging small talk as she makes her call.

We've got too much clothing she says as she start peeling away at mine, I oblige by undoing the clasps on her bra, tossing it over my shoulder to land on the bed behind us. My shirt is gone, tossed in similar fashion as I play catch up, pants shortly after.

Her undies follow shortly - hmm ,her petite tanned body feels warms against mine. We lie back, exchanging kisses, embracing, touching, she's a little more adventurous now.

I pull her in, roll her on her back and proceeded to kiss and caress those soft warm breasts, flicking the nipples with my now warm, moist tongue. I sense her breath quicken, I head south as she indicates this is not always allowed (YMMV).

I was gentle (as always) but she was not going to be selfish as she pulled me back to exchange more kisses and now decided to spoil me with some of her womanly wiles. On comes the cover, followed by more sensations of her warm moist tongue.

Slow, long deep strokes, hmmmm - but we can't have it end like this - as I motioned her to mount me cowgirl style. She obliged, first riding me slow, then faster, then faster. One word comes to mind - TIGHT!

She is so petite, bouncing up and down on me, I decided to flip her over. Making some adjustments to avoid a head injury, we positioned ourselves in the missionary position, allowing me to explore her inner thighs with junior as well as explore her soft sweet mouth.

Slow, long strokes, to take full advantage of the tight sensations and the ongoing kissing frenzy, she broke me like a cowgirl breaking in a prize colt. Subdued and spent I could barely muster energy for a clean up.

Trish is a young, charming and shy gal. Treat her nice and you will be pleasantly rewarded. If you fantasize about meeting a hot chick in a bar, hooking up and leaving with her for some happy hour fun, Trish is your gal. As always, YMMV.

trishl.jpg

Agency Pink Kitty
I would visit again
Agency Pink Kitty
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Very nice. She sounds hot! I heard Pk was representing some new dynamite ladies lately.

Excellent post- very well said. I will confirm that PK offers some of the most beaufitul and talented SP's in O-town. I had the extreme pleasure in meeting Gabrielle( offers duo's with Trish) from PK. I can't imagine the two at once...OMG and WOW is right.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.