offering sensual massages for women

Alright, so at the advice of a lady friend I am offering sensual massages for ladies living in Charlottetown, or just visiting. I guarantee that after I am done massaging your body, you will be relaxed and rejuvenated. Sometimes all a woman needs is to be touched tenderly, or perhaps you need a more firm hand. And of course, I can be a wonderful listener as well. Are you stressed about work, your significant other, bills, kids, parents, or maybe even yourself? I can listen to everything and anything you wish to vent about. Sometimes you just need an ear to throw everything at. What ever the case is I would be tickled happy to help bring a smile to your face. I can only do out calls. Its not a therapeutic massage, just a sensual, firm and gentle massage all rolled into one. I am 5' 9" and about 125 to 130 lbs. I am thin but working in the kitchen has helped me have strong hands. I have short brown hair, and am generally clean shaven. However with the cold weather coming on I may grow a winter beard. If you are interested, then please by all means send me a pm and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have :).

My rates... very simple... I love home cooking ;). So if you think you can whip up a fantastic meal, then in return I will massage all the aches from the day away. Now THIS is what you deserve after cooking a great meal isn't it? Maybe you don't cook... That's ok :). We could just order Chinese, or pizza. And if perhaps you would like to watch a movie with a friend that will cry at the sad parts; laugh at the funny parts, and not hog all the popcorn... I'd be happy to spend time with you :).

Eleazar is Hebrew for "comforter." And sometimes that is all we need is someone to comfort us in our time of need. I would like to be that for you... if you so desire :).

Hope to hear from you soon :) --------------hug--------------

Edited by eleazar