Prince of Wales and Meadowlands Special

Guest mikesalami

Does anyone know if these are real? Seems like a great deal if so, but some of the pictures seem fake.

They're constantly posting now about half hour for the price of an hour.

Anyone phoned this place?

EDIT: Ok I tried posting the CL links, but it keeps shortening the url's so they don't work. Anyway, search for "Prince of Wales" and you'll get all the postings for this place.

I'm also curious about the Asian place offering 30 minute massages for $65.

Thanks!

I am also curious. I have been emailing the girl and replies come from an email address for a 'bill levi'. Says "using an account from a guy that sets this up for me he gave me an email addy and he placed the adds". Not sure if that means her pimp or not but I'm thinking of TOFTT.

Guest mikesalami

I have actually phoned, and it was probably that guy who answered. He gave me the address and just said to phone when I was near and the girl would come down.

I was just phoning for rates, so I didn't actually go. I don't think the guy answering is a necessarily a bad sign... he obviously has something to do with the operation. I'm just curious as to whether the girl in the pics is the girl who would be available, or if they'd just try to steal the money or something.

I called the address backs off of Debra st POW and Meadowlands girl sounded a little wacked out the area is known for high drug traffic so I decided to stay away

Called a few days ago - lady quoted me 2 rates (h/hr + hr - I forget the $$ now).

When I said that the CL ad said get the hr for the $half, she was surprised & asked me to read the ad over the phone. She also sounded a little wacked-out. She agreed to the $ and sounded anxious to meet. Spidey senses tingling, I backed out. Am I a pussy for not doing a TOFTT?

Guest Ou**or**n

Sounds like you were being sensible. Being with some high chick who is desperate for cash is not a ticket to a good time.

The photos are obviously fake. They are thumbnails of webcam feeds etc, one of them is even a picture of Paris Hilton, as detailed in the diary here . I seem to recall last year discussion of a flop house with questionable activities going on in that same area if not for the obvious bait and switch, the other sketchy details are reason enough to avoid.

As for the $65 Asian massage, it's also a fake photo, details in the diary here the model isn't even asian. The number is also listed on the avoid list, you're more than welcome to try but be aware "you get what you pay for"

Well i know a bit about the operation. The man has 3-4 girls working there (Black, Blonde and Brunette)...and uses Bait and switch to satisfy the customer wants.Beware he will offer 1/2 or an 1hr for $140 depending how well you talk. All the ladies are over 40.

Consider yourself warned.

Yeah a realy bunch of winners over there, if you didn't notice the shills on CL or on my diary take a look at the silly excuses and bs coming out of that place, what at laugh.

http://cowboysdiary.blogspot.com/2009/05/as-if.html

read the comments left below the post about them using fake photos like Paris Hilton's , obviously from the "owner" or the "driver"

http://cowboysdiary.blogspot.com/2009/04/prince-of-wales-meets-paris-hilton.html

Have to disagree on all the ladies being over 40... I agree about the pictures being fake, however gave them a call anyways as the price of 140 for an hour was reasonable. Called on Wednesday night was really particclor in what I was looking for just wanted someone fairly young and small build. One problem was she was almost an hour late, the guy (dispatcher) did call be after about 30 minutes to say she was running late due to construction traffic or something like that, he did tell me to knock $20 off the price. So fine, when she did show almost an hour late, she wasn't a super model but she was nice on the eyes and nice little body. With the exception of smelling like cigarettes, had a fun time. Very good at oral almost made me pop, slowed her down and than moved to the bed where got to indulge in some fantasies... session lasted around 45 minutes.. did feel rushed at all... Dispasher had said if I call afterwards he would give me discount next time used them... called afterwards telling him I had enjoyed the girl and will call agin next time I was in town...

Guest f***2f***
Have to disagree on all the ladies being over 40... I agree about the pictures being fake, however gave them a call anyways as the price of 140 for an hour was reasonable. Called on Wednesday night was really particclor in what I was looking for just wanted someone fairly young and small build. One problem was she was almost an hour late, the guy (dispatcher) did call be after about 30 minutes to say she was running late due to construction traffic or something like that, he did tell me to knock $20 off the price. So fine, when she did show almost an hour late, she wasn't a super model but she was nice on the eyes and nice little body. With the exception of smelling like cigarettes, had a fun time. Very good at oral almost made me pop, slowed her down and than moved to the bed where got to indulge in some fantasies... session lasted around 45 minutes.. did feel rushed at all... Dispasher had said if I call afterwards he would give me discount next time used them... called afterwards telling him I had enjoyed the girl and will call agin next time I was in town...

Give me a break man!! this is bait and switch...fake pictures...false advertising....If Canadian Tire advertises a brand new bar b q....you don't settle for a slightly used one when you go to buy it!!! Shake your head.

:roll:

Guest a**m*s

at this "review" posted on cl:

WOW I JUST WENT TO 613 680 6935 MEADOWLANDS

THIS SERVICE IS AWESOME

I HAVENT BEEN SO RELAXED IN A LONG TIME

SERVICES GREAT WOMEN WAS HOT

THIS SUPER SPECIALS AWESOME

WISH MORE AGENCIES WERE LIKE THIS ONE

I GOT A HALF HR FOR FREE

NICE CLEAN PLACE

I LIKE THE SUPER SPECIAL

I WANT TO THANK THIS SERVICE

613 791 8599 THX DAVE

Me too, I just gave "Marty" a special thanks on my diary. LMAO! This is too funny.

Guest a**m*s

Ah ha ha, I'm sure Marty will appreciate his award, Kenny!

Guest gagagaga

I almost called there...glad I didn't!!

I was curious too...so I called the number and alk to Dave. He garanteed entire satisfaction so I went.I usually trust my instinct an something seem unreal in all of this...and I should have trusted my instincts. The girl was not attractive at all and not as descrived by Dave(Hot). I guess taste is not to descuss but hygiene and clean is most important...trust me it was not attractive at all. The place was dirty so I call Dave but the girl went hysterical and i even met her pimp i guess. So I agreed to pay her and Dave ask me to meet him so he can set another apt. The other "hot girl" was in bells corner and i was not worth the drive. But I have to admit that she was civilized and friendly with 2 babies in her arms...So I hope that my money was given to her like the guy is supposed to do so for my visit even nothing happened between us ( she will need it).

I've been had but hopefully the second lady will make good use of it...but don't trust Dave's busness.

vkee

Guest f***2f***

That's what we've been saying I think...there is no need to try the service it's obviously a rip off. Read the Cowboy's blog before venturing down these trails pardners!!

There's my shill for you CK!

Boner I should make you my marketing manager!

I've had a few emails about this place none of them favorable. I decided to scope things out and gave "Dave" a call from the call I discovered that Dave is in fact Marty, like that's a shocker. His speaking style was exactly the same as Marty's witting style, and that's not saying much. The same erratic all over the place randomness and jumping from though to thought. It was apparent that he was on something. He made no sense describing the girls, he would ask a question and then not allow time to answer until he jumped in again with another, it was freaky.

He was very vague about the descriptions of the girls, would not be specific about restrictions, or more importantly ages. He just kept going on "oh yeah they're hot, hot and wet buddy...what's your address. You seem like a good guy I'm going to give you another 40 dollars off, cause your going to want to come back, yeah she's wet and waiting..." what a joke. They seem to have faded away for now, but will likely be back with a different phone number and location, but no matter where they relocate definitely a place to avoid .

• Like 1

I was curious too...so I called the number and alk to Dave. He garanteed entire satisfaction so I went.I usually trust my instinct an something seem unreal in all of this...and I should have trusted my instincts. The girl was not attractive at all and not as descrived by Dave(Hot). I guess taste is not to descuss but hygiene and clean is most important...trust me it was not attractive at all. The place was dirty so I call Dave but the girl went hysterical and i even met her pimp i guess. So I agreed to pay her and Dave ask me to meet him so he can set another apt. The other "hot girl" was in bells corner and i was not worth the drive. But I have to admit that she was civilized and friendly with 2 babies in her arms...So I hope that my money was given to her like the guy is supposed to do so for my visit even nothing happened between us ( she will need it).

I've been had but hopefully the second lady will make good use of it...but don't trust Dave's busness.

vkee

vkee - sorry things went so bad. Thanks for your warnings.

Two babies - c'mon, that's just not good!!!

That is so totally fucking pathetic, degrading and sad for everyone involved - except obviously for crack-head Dave, the sleazy disgusting pimp, of course.

vkee

Well i TOFT ,,, picture that i saw wasnt the girl i meet ,, so i left ,,, i think its a new agency trying to get to be known but they need to watch out or the girls they hire,,

about the $65 asian massage the lady is much older than the ad ,,, picture is not true but on the good side she gives a really good massage

Avoid them at all cost. They are basically bait and switch. Had 2 experiences with them. The first was on drugs when I met her. Her attitude was like, just stik it in already. The second one was not very good looking, and similar in service. They advertise 1/2 price for an hour. When it seems too good to be true, considering the pics, IT IS!