Pinecrest Massage

well....there actually is alot here......

if you use the search button near the top right of your screen and type in ......Pinecrest ......you willget alot of information.

I could have posted all the links to the lists...but I really wanted to type instead.......

good hunting!

Was there a couple of days ago. My first visit was a few months ago, and I went based on info from CERB. I'm a fan and have been back several times.

Maria is a real sweetheart. She's quiet (not shy), gives a great massage and a non-rushed finish. Very pretty with a great smile!

I was there just a few weeks ago and although I used to be a BIG fan of Maria before at her previous location, something has changed since she took time off and her attitude is now bad. She seemed quiet as someone mentioned so I tried to make simple small talk and she basically gave me sh&* for it. Plus, the previous extras have gone.

So unfortunately, that was my LAST visit to Maria. Really too bad.....

===========================================

The web site for Pinecrest Massage is up but gives scant details about the place. Anyone been there lately?

As the saying always goes YMMV on certain days or for certain MA's for whatever reason's. Best just to move on...carry on!

I called Maria last week. I was looking forward to seeing her as it had been awhile. She's advertising in the Citizen again so I punched in those digits and she answered right away. I figured it was my lucky day as she was friendly and she was available right then. Things changed abruptly though when she told me she'd moved and I asked her for her new address. She told me that she wasn't taking new clents and hung up. I was very dissappointed. :sad: