Sign in to follow this  

Duck into Barbarella's for some afternoon fun with Bridgette!

For those of you who I haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting, my name is Bridgette and I'm an exotic dancer at Barbarella's. The Champagne Room is my favourite playground, and intimate dances with me are a playdate you'll never forget.

picture.php?albumid=5877&pictureid=37922

We can start off by getting to know each other or reconnecting while watching some beauties grace the stage. I've just completed my undergraduate degree, but am an avid hockey fan and also love swapping travel stories. After enjoying some friendly conversation, we can move into the Champagne Room: while you sit back and make yourself comfortable, I'll heat things up by getting close and sensual. My long auburn hair will brush up against your face and the rest of the room will simply disappear.

picture.php?albumid=5877&pictureid=37923

You can find me at Barbarella's on Tuesday afternoons from 12:00-19:00 and Saturday afternoons from 14:00-19:00. My schedule is fairly flexible, so if you'd like me to stay later so we can spend some time together, don't be shy about shooting me a PM. In case there are any changes, I keep my schedule updated on my profile.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this