Guys - never posted on here before but have been a member for a while. Ive been looking for an ebony princess (there are not many in our city afterall) to spend some time with and called Angelina after finding her on the announcements page.

When you call the number that is listed, you actually talk to Judy who was nothing but pleasant and helpful. In no time you find yourself with this lovely young haitian beauty. You know how they say time flies when you're having fun? Well time does about mach 12 with her. Without getting into too many details, everything in her announcement is true. That is except this pics which in my opinion dont do her justice. Besides the physical, she is also a sweet girl and i very much enjoyed the conversation we had after.

To sum it all up, dont wait on this one. Angelina is not just for guys who love black women, but for guys who just LOVE women. You have only a few days to enjoy time with this beauty!

Fly

Certainly attractive and friendly, menu for me was somewhat more restriced than suggested in this recommendation. A more accurate description based on my experience would be safe GFE (no kiss, no digits and only cbj). YMMV

flyboy2672 (The original poster of this recommendation) has no other posts so you should always check the persons credibility before accepting the recommendation. It does sound like he may have been given different service than you (and a number of factors can attribute to this).

Always check the posters credibility (Number of posts and reputation) and also always keep in mind that YMMV (Your millage may vary).

Certainly attractive and friendly, menu for me was somewhat more restriced than suggested in this recommendation. A more accurate description based on my experience would be safe GFE (no kiss, no digits and only cbj). YMMV

Agree completely with the above. Was a pleasant experience despite the restrictions as per the YMMV factor. Some guys have all the luck I suppose, you pay your money and you take your chances, life is oh so cruel.

Along with the Mod's wise caveat, I would have to say no kiss, no digits and only cbj would be a rather limited menu for some.

I saw her as well on her recent visit to Ottawa and would agree she is a beautiful women and very friendly. Her services would be Safe GFE with kissing, cuddling, DATY and CBJ. Based on the conversation she had with me I don't believe YMMV with the CBJ ie BBBJ was never on the menu. MSOG is available but for a tip although she is unrushed and looking to please you.

Overall it was an enjoyable visit with her - she truly loves receiving DATY and will moan in a sort of coaching way to ensure you're hitting all the right spots at the right speed.

Edited by BigBlueMachine
typo

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.