Tori

Guest d*.y*s

I received FS at "Recession Rates Massage" again, this time with a new girl, Tori. I don't think this is just luck that I had FS both times I went. The first time I went, I saw Jenna, and she is brunette, 30's, petite, and hot. I received FS then, but thought I just got lucky. But then I went back and this time saw Tori, who is a new attendant, 24, blonde, 5'3", petite, about 110 pounds, and a nice round ass! She is a dead ringer for the Claire Bennet character on the TV series Heroes...really, Tori is that hot! Tory massages me for 15 minutes, then she offers me various "extras" if I would tip. For $$, I got DFK, CBJ, CFS, YMMV. I felt like I was in high school again...we "made out" for half the session...the girl can kiss! Very sweet girl; I'm definitely going back.

Could you please tell me how much the extras cost?

And it's my understanding that they've moved their location.

Guest d*.y*s

The cost is listed in my original post. Look up $ vs. $$. They did move to Fairview. Why all the views and no reviews?

Hey DR.

Not sure, but what you posted is very close to a review, maybe you could use it as a review, then there would be open for both the place and Tori. From what I can see, she's a hottie.

I know a lot of folks don't like being the first to post a review on a perticular person (not sure why...), so you can do your part by just cut and pasting your comment above in a new recommendation thread and voila maybe folks will contribute...

I know I'm not from the coast, so hopefully my commnents are ok. Good luck !

AK

The cost is listed in my original post. Look up $ vs. $$. They did move to Fairview. Why all the views and no reviews?