I was looking around and found a listing for Windsor tavern on 147 mackay st . Seem out of date . I heard that there some by law here bannng them . Is there any across the river in qc? Thanks form help!

Posted via Mobile Device

I certainly DO go to Pembroke to visit with travelling gentlemen only at their discreet location! Though not officially "based" out of Pembroke, I AM a VALLEY GIRL and am happy to come and entertain you! I am out of the province until early June, but please call me into June....I will post some ads on CERB when I return!

Kisses All Over!

Dorinda :grin:

613-281-5757

ps....Pembroke IS kinda sleepy as far as adult fun time goes, but it is really a sweet little city with much beauty and history!

Dorinda, do you have an incall location in the valley or only when you visit Ottawa?

To answer your question, no I do not offer incall location in the Valley - but if you are a travelling gentleman passing through I am more than delighted to come to your hotel and visit! When in Ottawa I Iove entertaining the fellas in my upscale suite! In fact....I plan on returning sometime during the beginning part of June. As of yet, I have not set my dates but stay tuned during the next couple of weeks and I will post my next travel dates on CERB!

Don't be shy to pm or call me if you want to flirt or ask questions! I will respond as promptly as I can! Have a wonderful day!

Dorinda

613-281-5757 (no texts or blocked #'s - thanks!) :-)

Edited by D*****a
missed a word!

Thanks for the info . Slurp I guess no luck for any incall girls ?

Posted via Mobile Device

Not that I'm aware of, outcall only ..... since Paige has moved to Stittsville I guess that's your closest fun ... or the cute redhead in Carleton Place . Be sure to share if you find anyone

Hi Dorinda and thank you so much for accepting me for an appointment. You are definitely the most beautiful goddess that I have ever seen and been with in my entire life.

I was very fortunate to be the last appointment to get to be with Dorinda just before she checked out of her Presidential suite before she left Ottawa last week. I have to say, her pictures are very very beautiful, but she looks even more beautiful in person, I couldn't believe my eyes when she opened the door, I had never seen such perfection, and as soon as I stepped in the door, she threw her arms around my neck and and pulled me so tight against her beautiful body and gave me such a lovely deep french kiss, really made me feel very comfortable and made it a lot easier for me, I was kind of nervous and shy, but didn't take long to lose the shyness. She was so well mannered and friendly and her attitude make me feel so much at home, I just couldn't believe of how she was such a wonderful person and comforted me so much.

I have never felt an ass like hers, like it was so soft and my hands just kind of seemed to sink in to it so easily for grip and she loved it.

I want to tell more about our time together however at another time, this is the first time I have ever posted anything like this and to be with such a most perfect beautiful woman.

Her looks - 10+, her body - 10+, her personality - 10+, her attitude - 10+, her services - 10+, just have to say over all - 10+, repeat = DEFINITELY.

Take care Dorinda you sweet beautiful angel. lol.

Hunter maybe you can verify this, back in the 80's when I worked at Fanny's on Bank... ah those were the days! I remember driving a feature Dancer to Pembroke to work, it was her next stop after a week with us, it was kind of a hotel/bar. Dark brown building right off the highway I seem to recall. Anyhow apparently It was terrible she called two days later begging us to take her back even as a regular dancer so of course bein' the genlteman I am i saddled up and brought her back to the city.

that would have been the Northwood, it is now a car lot.

Why can't they just put a brass poll in the mid of the car lot?

lol

Apex

Why can't they just put a brass poll in the mid of the car lot?

Damn! That probably would have saved a lot of Pontiac dealerships!

Are there any SC's on the Quebec side across from Pembroke?

Nope ..... at least none I could find. There used to be one down 148 but when I drove by it was just a regular bar now.

nothing on the Quebec side in the Pontiac, and nothing in Renfrew County.

Nope ..... at least none I could find. There used to be one down 148 but when I drove by it was just a regular bar now.

I think there use to be one at Waltham on 148 years ago -- but shutdown after the LE raided it for being a bawdy house.

I think there use to be one at Waltham on 148 years ago -- but shutdown after the LE raided it for being a bawdy house.

your right but it was not that long ago.

He's saying hiway 148 not years

148 years ago?

Morals were very different at that time! (Sorry, couldn't help myself...) :-)

Posted via Mobile Device