Jewel -a Gem

Last evening I was fortunate to have been a part of Jewel?s first road trip to Ottawa. I saw her ad yesterday morning and found myself musing over it throughout the day. By late afternoon I came to the conclusion that there was probably an underlying sixth-sense reason for my preoccupation and, in my usual spontaneous way, I pulled out the phone and made the call. I happened to catch her just as she arrived at her hotel. An extremely affable and attractive voice answered the phone immediately giving me my first indication that this was a good idea.

She already had an appointment booked close to the time of my call but was very accommodating by offering to arrange for a bit later which I found, after listening to her pretty voice for a few minutes, was not difficult to succumb to.

I arrive, the door opens and there are these two beautiful sparkling eyes and a smile framed by gorgeous lips greeting me. Indication number two, good call Pan!

Jewel gives every indication that she is a girl who looks after herself. She is petite and fit and her skin is clear, soft and smooth to the touch. She munched on some fruit salad and drank juice while we chatted. Oddly enough, that was a bit of a turn-on as well. I knew I was going to be there for a while and felt no need to rush so everything was relaxed and naturally paced. I found her extremely easy to converse with and, since this is usually an awkward part for me, I was elated by a third indication that this was going to be a wonderful evening.

I felt like royalty. I can?t help but think of the quote by Al Pacino in the movie Scent of a Woman; ?to feel her arms around you, her legs around you?and the smell of her beside you, all funky and warm?. Time stood still while we enjoyed each other and that was fine by me. All my expectations were met and more, with softness, tenderness, everything close and intimate. Details, YMMV and besides, it?s not my style out of respect to my lovely little gem. I had a wonderful evening and I?m sure she did as well.

I will now make it a point to think of stopping for a visit in Kingston whenever I travel to Toronto. I truly hope that Jewel will consider visiting us again here in Ottawa. Thanks to a lovely lady for a memorable evening.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.