Yep. Things like this are better off in the "scams and warnings" section. CK's blog is an essential resource. And this particular offender is, it seems, well-known.

The problem with this one is that her ad is on EC, which you would think is reputable, but is proving in this case not to be. I am really surprised that the ad has not been removed, regardless of whether the photos have been verified. I don't get it, with the number of complaints, it should not remain on there.

• Like 1

Obviously smething bad is going on i have asked ec to pull the ad

Guest s*r***a**9

I saw her last fall and most of the pics are fake. I should have posted something back then. There were one or two that didn't show her face that were real. Very surprised that she is still able to post on EC.

She isn't able to post on EC. The ad on EC was pulled. They asked her to sign up on cerb and apologize and stop using fake photos on other sites. Once she fixes her reputation they would allow her to come back.

She verified the photos on EC however with so many complaints on cerb we warned her months ago that posting fake photos on other sites like BP was damaging her reputation and making people mad at her and making them feel the photos on EC were fake too (even with the verified photo icon). At first we suspected that someone else was working off her ad maybe as she did verify her photos with us on EC... after talking with some of the guys more we feel her photos may be outdated (her body has obviously changed or has some really misleading photos done) but her face is for sure matches the verified photo! She also admitted to using fake photo on other sites but swears all the photos on EC were 100% real photo of her.

Anyway... hopefully she realizes this is not doing her any good. Problem is that sooooooo many guys did not just leave when they were bait and switched that she is making loads of money of the fake photos (she admitted to this as well saying only a few guys left) and this just leaves a trail of very upset customers and money in her pocket (and since she travels city to city her supply of gullible guys seams to be endless.

if guys would just LEAVE and not give her a penny every time they felt ripped off these ladies would NOT do this!! When you make it profitable for them to do this ... you just reward them for this behavior.

I am shocked at how many of you still pay and stick around.

• Like 2