Massage with Reciept

After hundereds of pms I have decided to start a thread.

Global massage on Main street gives a reciept that is good for getting reembursed from GWL.

Don't know of the services they offer. Chinese girls work there. I went for a mssage, a normal one, nothing extra. The owner talked to me after and mentioned to come back and ask for the other girl.. "she is very open".

Massage was ok as far as massages go, girls are not professional RMT's for sure, but anice relaxing massage. Thanks to everyone for the pms.

Good luck.. Please post findings.

Guest ***rgi*****9

I am surprised that GWL accepts those receipts as most insurance coverage states by a "licensed or registered massage therapist.

As Halfbelgian mentioned about the government policy. It may be in everyones interest to check your policy's

Do you have any names for the girls?

Nope. the girl I had told me her name but i don't speak mandrin/cantonese so I didn't catch it, nor did i ask to repeat. Ask the owner for the open girl...

GeorgieBoy69 - you are correct. however. Tell the proprietor that you want a reciept. I believe he is a RMT and he stamps it twice before you leave with his info.. to lok like he was the massage therapist.

BTW as I recall it was cash only. Sorry to all you who use tracking money, I mean plastic.

Nope. the girl I had told me her name but i don't speak mandrin/cantonese so I didn't catch it, nor did i ask to repeat. Ask the owner for the open girl...

What did she look like, was she older? Younger?

I TOFTT yesterday as this place is close to work and was hoping that it would be a nice monthly routine with the right service. I took a hh session just in case it wasn't what I was looking for. That was the right call.

I made an appointment 15 mins before arriving, had to buzz to get in. Lobby is filthy and was greeted by a decent looking Asian lady however one that wouldn't cause me to turn my head if she was walking down the street.

I was directed to a room with a massage table, got naked an slipped under a sheet. When she came to the room, the massage started immediately with light music in the background.

There certainly were moments where I thought something might happen as she often got very close to little johnny yet always moving away. I am sure that my pelvic rotation when she was in the vacinity would have led on that I was wanting more.

Towards the end of the session she started giving me a great belly rub moving all the way down. When I flat out asked her to go lower, all she said was "No". I couldn't leave without asking and I got my answer !!! Alghough not the one I was looking for.

So there you go fellas. I don't have any regrets as it didn't cost much but I didn't get much either.

Did you ask for the \'open\' girl?

I TOFTT yesterday as this place is close to work and was hoping that it would be a nice monthly routine with the right service. I took a hh session just in case it wasn\'t what I was looking for. That was the right call.

I made an appointment 15 mins before arriving, had to buzz to get in. Lobby is filthy and was greeted by a decent looking Asian lady however one that wouldn\'t cause me to turn my head if she was walking down the street.

I was directed to a room with a massage table, got naked an slipped under a sheet. When she came to the room, the massage started immediately with light music in the background.

There certainly were moments where I thought something might happen as she often got very close to little johnny yet always moving away. I am sure that my pelvic rotation when she was in the vacinity would have led on that I was wanting more.

Towards the end of the session she started giving me a great belly rub moving all the way down. When I flat out asked her to go lower, all she said was "No". I couldn\'t leave without asking and I got my answer !!! Alghough not the one I was looking for.

So there you go fellas. I don\'t have any regrets as it didn\'t cost much but I didn\'t get much either.

I TOFTT yesterday as this place is close to work and was hoping that it would be a nice monthly routine with the right service. I took a hh session just in case it wasn't what I was looking for. That was the right call.

I made an appointment 15 mins before arriving, had to buzz to get in. Lobby is filthy and was greeted by a decent looking Asian lady however one that wouldn't cause me to turn my head if she was walking down the street.

Towards the end of the session she started giving me a great belly rub moving all the way down. When I flat out asked her to go lower, all she said was "No". I couldn't leave without asking and I got my answer !!! Alghough not the one I was looking for.

So there you go fellas. I don't have any regrets as it didn't cost much but I didn't get much either.

But did you get a receipt?

When I called, I was certainly clear with the gentleman on the line that I was looking for a special massage. Granted, he won't tell me that a rub and tug is offered (if that was the case) however if "the other girl" was there, he would have her give me my special massage.

All he said is that there are only two people that give massages; him or the girl that gave me mine.

Hope this helps.

however if "the other girl" was there, he would have her give me my special massage.

All he said is that there are only two people that give massages; him or the girl that gave me mine.

Maybe the "other girl" is actually the guy who ownes the place in drag? :icon_eek:

• Like 1

Guest ***rgi*****9
Maybe the "other girl" is actually the guy who ownes the place in drag? :icon_eek:

That's too funny

LoL Livenudecats!

nudging back on track....

I just can't see anyone spending 15K to 20k to get a 2 year RMT license

and then start doing extras.

Also the course is not easy to take and pass (2200 hours long).

Plus they could loose their license if the RMT board found out.

Just no incentives on the therapist side.

It's like looking for bigfoot.

Fun to search for and talk about it.

Some evidence has been reported.

But in the end, there is just no big huge hairy/smelly body strapped to the hood of a F150.

D : )

Edited by DwayneR

Wow,

suppose I was mistaken. sorry boys. I agree and did not post about the cleanliness of the place but figured since I was getting a reciept that it wasn't the main concern.

I will repeat once more and post finding.

Never meant to be misleading... just really got that vibe too.