Sarah on Merivale

Does anyone know whether Sarah is still receiving gentlemen on Merivale?

I think she is gone now. What a wonderful girl. Low mileage but a great personality. I miss her.

Sarah retired, she finally found the love of her life. She will be missed, and some lucky person has a great partner.

Wow! She has to be one of the prettiest girls I've seen in a long time. I wonder if she is the same Vivian that used to be on Gloucester and 386 Bank b4 the busts? Fantastic tight lil body and the cutest lil ass. She knows she's gorgeous as her expectations for tips are a bit on the high side. She did promise more next time but I doubt she meant it.

Decent rub, nothing special but hints of sensuality as she rubs with more than her hands and if you rest your arms over the side of the table she straddles and sort of grinds them nicely.

Their ad says open till midnight and I got there at 10 but she would only do 30 min saying she had a headache and was going home early. I'm convinced she doesn't care to waste time rubbing when she can get to the tip part and make serious money.

Not a great value or top level service but if you have a hankering to see an absolutely lovely asian MA and are willing to spend more than it's worth she's your girl.

she's the same girl that worked at Gloucester, she also just left Gladstone. She's very pretty and knows it. I've seen her quite a few times over the last 2 years, and she has a bf, and says she can't do more than just hand release. too bad, she could be fun for fs. But u never know, for the right amount, maybe she would since she's only about the green, doesn't really care about anything else.

thx RD, I had caught glimpses of her at 176 but never got a good look. I was under the impression more was available at 176 but maybe the bust there had some affect. I'd love to tap that tight lil ass but I'm afraid if I could convince her and I could afford her inflated rate it would be a huge letdown :lol:

there was a lot going on at 176 with a lot of the girls, probably why they got shut down. i got fs from at least ten different girls from 176. It was the same with 177 st. Joseph in hull before they got busted.

Yea, 176 was a good spot for me. Close to work so that I could pull a 'nooner' whenever I wanted to. I believe it was the weekly talent that arrived from TO/Montreal that caused their downfall. I had a few TO girls who offered extras provided I brought the hat. I was told that they couldn't have stuff like that on the premises. Too bad, because one TO girl was quite striking... spinner type who I was going to go back for after I bought some hats, but they ended up getting busted before I could use them! I still have them in my locker at work!!:mrgreen: Unfortunately, I haven't any use for them since.