Fetish night / lifestyle

Beside of the occasional play party i've been out of the fetish lifestyle for awhile but the interest has never left me.

I know there are some fetish night happening in ottawa with one coming soon. Back in the days lol i'm only 42 btw I was more active in Montreal then i was in Ottawa so my 

Friends/contact with similar interest in Ottawa are basicly none existent.

I was wondering if there's any cerb member from the NCR in this lifestyle who are attending theses fetish night?

Feel free to pm me if you want

Sonoma

Guest **n****er

I'd like to hear more about this. How discreet is it? What if you only have one particular kink?o

a lot of the fetish/kink community has been going down since the closing of the club Breathless and also DnD (after they closed as a swinger club, someone bought the place and it was a fetish only place)...now you have some private party and twice a month the club Bashful and Bold hold a fetish night...

Thought if you mean "fetish" like they have in Montréal or Toronto, dancing, latex and the like...not really. Ottawa is a bit more conservative and tend be more actual player.

Now what you have in Ottawa is mainly private party and munches.

Fetlife is always a good place to start.

O-town kink is the next big event in 3 weeks. Workshops during the day and play party at night :D

• Like 1