Reputation is everything! Especially on a discussion board like this!

Reputation is everything! Because of this we have awarded a few people this icon.

cerbaward.jpg

We will only be giving this award (and display icon) to valued contributors who have proved over time that they post consistently and the information provided is considered "valued information" to other members.

This ICON when displayed on a members posting indicates the member has acquired a certain level of "respect and positive reputation" with us here.

This will also be awarded to members who contribute non-disputed recommendations and reviews on a ongoing basis as well as service providers who post here and receive positive feedback from other members.

When you see this logo it's a excellent indication that the person posting is being honest and has a good reputation!

We hope it will be seen as a indication of valued postings and others will want to achieve this status in our community here on cerb.

The MOD

This is a very good idea Mod. I sent my congrats to Dreamer8, a winner, whose reviews and recommendations I follow closely. He hasn't failed me yet. I just wish I could visit as many sp's as he does.

Thanks Mod.

Leyley

This is a very good initiative.

With this icon, it will much easy to know wich members here are honest on there treats.

Good MOD.

Thanks Guys. We will be very picky of who gets this icon so that it will be known as a sign of good reputation. Glad you like the idea and anyone you would like to nominate for the award just let us know! The more nominations someone gets (especially from long time users) the more we will consider giving the award out to. So if someone submits a review or recommendation that you find of value please recommend that person to us!

Cheers!

MOD