Etiquette- Timeframe for Contacting SP for first time

I have seen an SP before. The reason I am asking the question though is I need to figure out how long before a date it is appropriate to contact an SP.

I have one I would like to see in the future. I know I have seen posts from some others like RG where it looks like they are contacting the SP over a month in the future. I have one I would like to see in the future, however I do need to put it off till after the new year.

Since I will have to go through her screening (I do not have a reference). Add that in with my crazy work hours, I am trying to figure out how much time before had I should contact her. I feel that if I contact her too far ahead of time then it might feel to her like I am wasting her time.

I think it really depends upon circumstances. I have contacted ladies seven to eight months ahead of time to schedule an encounter on a specific date. That was due to my personal circumstances (having to travel, obligations etc) I think if you just explain your situation, in case you are worried about coming across as a "tire kicker" and not someone sending a real email you should be ok.

Don't know if that helps or not

RG

Guest F***tyF**rari

I am still (REALLY) new as well. But I think the more notice I have for an encounter the better. It will allow me to make sure my schedule stays clear and that I am prepared for our time together. I don't know if other girls have a different view on it, but that would be my opinion

in case you are worried about coming across as a "tire kicker"

That is definately part of my concern

Don't know if that helps or not

RG

Yes it does, thanks RG

Depending on the lady and her required "lead" time, I would say that a week or so before should be fine if you're set on a particular date and time slot.

I'm leaning towards saying at least 1 week, since you'll need to get permission from your reference and then your lady of choice would need to confirm with the reference.

Good luck :)

I'm leaning towards saying at least 1 week, since you'll need to get permission from your reference and then your lady of choice would need to confirm with the reference.

Good luck :)

1 week would be tight in my case. I do not have a reference and the lady needs to contact me. With the hours I work and sleep they are not close to the hours most people have.

Well then, get in touch with her now in order to meet her screening requirements. Then there is plenty of time to confirm and/or cancel via email the week prio if need be.

Well then, get in touch with her now in order to meet her screening requirements. Then there is plenty of time to confirm and/or cancel via email the week prio if need be.

I was thinking contacting her the last 2 weeks of November. This would give just over 1 1/2 months.

• Like 1