Late Nite Massage & Relaxation ...

Hi all,

... saw this on CL in the Therapeutic section on two separate occasions (the first one I was is down already) with no contact info except for the CL email ...

Essentially late night massage (after 9pm) and it looks straightforward but I emailed twice (a week apart) and got no response . Is it spam or someone just phishing for email addresses ?

Does anyone have any info ?

thanx

nominis

• Like 1

Well it took about a week and a half for a reply by email but I managed to get an appt (which took another week) and it was worth the wait ... She's a one girl operation and probably only sees one client an evening. Location is easy to find with parking available.

She's an attractive Bigger lady with very strong hands and an excellent massage technique, alternating between being very firm and light and delicate.

Before meeting she inquired if I had any physical problem areas (eg; bad back) and focused much of our time on those. She has a wonderful demeanor and is a very genuine person.

I had an excellent time and will definitely repeat. She does all of her contact through email so just be patient and keep trying. Also she will send a photo if you request it. I respect her privacy and will not pass on her phone # or photo. You'll just have to wait until she replies.

Thank you nominis for the feedback, I very much enjoyed meeting you. I'm just now getting my CERB feet wet and exploring what the site has to offer.

Have a wonderful evening :ThankYou:

Is there anyone else that would like to share an experience? PM me if you would prefer. I've been thinking about this for some time and would like to hear what people have to say?

Following up on my appointment with Tracie, and I have to say that it was an amazing night. My ackes and pains just melted away thanks to her touch. Made my visit in Halifax well worth it. Only wish I had found out about her on my previous visit to Halifax in February, because one visit just doesn't seem like enough.

Edited by Fatguy3838
Needed a title