I think I already apologized on here for about six months ago when the phone girl at the agency I work for posted fake pictures of me(Jessica Alba etc.) when I didn't have any real pictures to use.

The pictures I am currently using to post on are real, if you don't believe me why don't you come check it out, if you don't like what you see you are free to leave!

I'm using my FACE in these pictures. HOW can you be thinking they aren't real? I had them taken about a month ago now. I took the extensions in the back of my hair out so my hair is about to my shoulders now but you can SEE that my face and my body are the same!

Or you can just keep posting that my pictures are fake when you are WRONG.

Have a beautiful day.

Sashas picture is real, I know her..

She once was working for an agency who posted a fake pic but her pics are now her and def real

I don't vouch normally for any SP but Sasha is a good girl and is a good provider..

Cowboy Kenny did find out her pic was fake but not her fault..

Her face pics are real!

OMG, people please. There are more than one sasha out there. Did anyone bother to actually go to the blog and check it out. If you had you would have seen the ad in question and the obvious stolen photo along with the proof that the photo is stolen.

http://cowboysdiary.blogspot.com/2009/05/clearly-stolen.html

Is that sashfox's ad ? Is that sashafox's face, Nope, Is that sasha's phone number ? Nope, did I post in error, Nope. Was I wrong, Nope.

I don't post without proof and I never posted anything about sashafox, I responded to the ad in question at the time of posting. The OP asked and I answered honestly and truthfully. So go look at the ad for another girl named sasha and see how RIGHT I am.

when I've been wrong ( like twice) I man up admit it and apologize, as Bridget knows.

Hugs and appologies accpeted any time :)

CK you da Man.

You save our hard earned bucks.

We all appreciate that probably more than you know.

In this thread, I would like to thank Secret Admirer as he made it very clear about Sasha as well.

Cheers Guys

Edited by whatsup
about twice oops

secret_admirer removed his posts and he realized he was wrong. He PM'd me to let me know he was wrong (not sure why he did not post here about it however?).

anyway, it is confusing when the SP does not have a unique but common name. More mistakes will happen so it's good to be sure about it.

Sorry mod. A very confusing scenario but I try to shed some light on what happened.

I am not sure that I should post the information provided to me in her (sashafox's) PM as she has been already reviewed by myself with another name. Confusing, yes it is and that was why I was all mixed up. This is a summary of what happened:

In October 2008, I was looking (hard) for a young natural blonde with pale skin. I came across an ad (still in Cowboy's diary if you search for Sasha), who showed the picture of a beautiful blonde named Sasha. So, I called for the girl and a beautiful woman around mid 20's with very pretty face and tall and natural blonde with big blue eyes showed up (This was a one bait and switch that the girl who showed up was prettier than the fake photo in the ad, so I took her). I was happy and I had a great hour with her. So ever since then everytime I think of Sasha i was thinking of her but the reality is that the damned agency (who was posting fake pictures) send me another girl but NOT the sasha that I called for (so I was made to believe that sasha is the beautiful 25-26 year tall natural blonde that I saw in October). Remember that they send another girl who was not sasha. So, when another thread in the B & S was opened for sasha (in November 2008, I posted comments saying that sasha's pictures posted by her agency are fake (with her knowledge) but she really is a tall beautiful friendly natural blonde that I had a great time with, not knowing that the woman that I saw (and I was happy with) was NOT sasha. This girl (who was sent in place of sasha) was from Toronto and had two babies so she was older and heavier than real sasha.

Then real sasha (sashafox, who I never saw then) moved to another well known agency and changed her name and me still looking for natural blondes, came across her ad again (this time real sasha but with a different name) and called for her (I have no idea that she was the real sasha, since she changed her name now). So I had her in December and reviewed her as a girl with ANOTHER NAME.

Until early this evening I was made to believe (by acts of fakery and deceive by that agency) that sasha was really the very beautiful tall blonde very friendly woman that I saw back in October. So, I posted in this thread commenting that sasha is beautiful but she must have lost a lot of weight since October and hence looks much younger in her picture, but still defended her and suggested that she should post her real pictures on cerb (in her profile) and end the controvercy), and suddendy to my shock, I received a PM from sashafox saying that she is not the sasha that I saw in October but I have seen her later as another name with another agency!:shock:. Then everything started making sense and falling into right place. So, yes I was wrong in thinking that sasha was the one I saw in October but was made to believe so by acts of fakery and deceive by the agency who was representing the real sasha in October 2008 and until 2-3 hours ago it was my belief that real sasha was a 25 year old beautiful tall friendly blonde that I saw in October. I don't blame you if you are confused by all this just a reason why I was so mixed up myself, until now.

Having said all that, I was right in the last part of my earlier post (I deleted the post, because the sasha that I described in my post was not sasha fox but a beautiful tall blonde woman in mid 20's who was switched with sasha in October by her agency) that there are two sashas advertised on cl. One with a number ending in 4780 and the other (which I think is sashafox) with 3205 and I pointed out that I think Cowboy is referring to the other one (the one with number ending in 4780) as the one with fake picture. It would be up to sashafox if she decides to reveal the name that she has already been reviewed by myself on cerb.

OK to clarify this Sashafox please post pics in your album and any other relevant information.

.... Hugs and peace.......:boobies:

ugh thanks boner, i was kinda hoppin for a hug from sashafox or bridget, but all the same, thanks!

Sasha, to avoid any confusion you should continue to use the unique name of sasha fox, both here and on CL , it's a slick name as I'm sure you are a hottie as your pictures show. Branding is very important in this biz especially when there are so many scammers out there, and people looking to profit off your hard work. I like the name, keep it up, you'll do well I'm sure.