MsManda

Avg. of 15 Recommendations

Had the opportunity to spend some time yesterday with Ms. Manda and all I can say is I had a wonderful time and plan to repeat. Manda not only is incredibly sexy and very pretty , she takes her time with you and makes sure you are having a good time. Very sensual in her way and greeted me in a very sexy lingerie outfit. Smoking hot body and she knows how to use it. Without going into details, because as they say "YMMV" I left with a smile on my face and a lot less "tension" in my body. When the deed was over Manda spent a few minutes with me cuddling and caressing and we engages in some great conversation.

I plan to see MSManda again as soon as I can. :)-

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 8

I echo Boomer's reco. I had an amazing visit with MsManda earlier this fall. She provides a great GFE experience. She is beautiful and hot and ready to please. MsManda is a great cuddler and very easy to talk to. I highly recommend her.

• Like 2

I also agree with these gentlemen. Msmanda was amazing and enjoyed every minute with her... I highly recommend and will repeat as soon as I can

same.. best experience I have had in my minimal "hobbying" would reccomend to anyone. Really nice girl, accomadated all requests, eased nervousness just a great time.

• Like 1

Guest d*k***

Excellent pse skills...great smile, body and smoky eyes :).....worth every penny....easy to chat with. Great experience overall. I see her as often as I can.

I had the pleasure to spend some time with MsManda a few moths back. This was my first experience with a service provider. I was pretty nervous at first, but she made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend her to anyone, especially first timers like myself

I met MsManda few weeks ago. I must say. She s awesome and knows her stuff.. I definitely repeat when I return

• Like 1

You would think that when you are on the Internet every day, I would have the chance to type up my experiences and recommendations.....but not when you are at WORK!!

My apologies to MsManda for this late reco, but I have the time.

MsManda is the first SP that I had only contact through E-Mail throughout the entire procedure of setting up an Encounter. I say I was lucky to see her as she was tired and had errands to run. I thank her deeply for her time.

It was a good 1.5 to 2 hours of fun. Could tell she was tired, she pleased me very well. Wish I had more time to see her and see her in all her different outfits. The next time I schedule with her will be with her in that Body Fish Net out fit, which she can keep on the entire time.

I arrive at her location, was starving for pleasure and sustenance. Did not help that there was a pizza shop near by ha ha. My horny nature overruled my stomach, and wanted a taste of MsManda which, I admit was not a 10/10, but the experience left me wanting more.

Caressing her body was a splendor. I am always pleased when a SP works on her body to have it at its peak. Very pleased indeed.

You would think that when you are on the Internet every day, I would have the chance to type up my experiences and recommendations.....but not when you are at WORK!!

My apologies to MsManda for this late reco, but I have the time.

MsManda is the first SP that I had only contact through E-Mail throughout the entire procedure of setting up an Encounter. I say I was lucky to see her as she was tired and had errands to run. I thank her deeply for her time.

It was a good 1.5 to 2 hours of fun. Could tell she was tired, she pleased me very well. Wish I had more time to see her and see her in all her different outfits. The next time I schedule with her will be with her in that Body Fish Net out fit, which she can keep on the entire time.

I arrive at her location, was starving for pleasure and sustenance. Did not help that there was a pizza shop near by ha ha. My horny nature overruled my stomach, and wanted a taste of MsManda which, I admit was not a 10/10, but the experience left me wanting more.

Caressing her body was a splendor. I am always pleased when a SP works on her body to have it at its peak. Very pleased indeed.

I had pleasure to meet MsManda few weeks ago. She is really good in what he does and I repeat again when I come back !!

• Like 2

After many false starts (all my fault) I finally found a date MsManda and I could actually meet. It turned out to be the snowiest and coldest day of the winter, and even though she is quite conveniently located I had a long walk in freezing weather, with snowy wind in my face, to get there.

Completely worth it! :)

• Like 2

I too had the wonderful pleassure of meeting MsManda. It was earlier last month, and sort of a Happy New Year gift to me from me, boy was she ever! She had to come downstairs to let me in, cause her buzzer wasn't working. Once I seen her I thought WOW. My eyes were glued to her ass in those sexy jeans as she walked towards her appt. I wanted to tell her to slow down so I could savour it even more, but there was more important things to see, lol. Once we got in we wasted no time. She has what I'd consider a perfect body, long legs, a nice juicy ass, beautiful breasts, and lots of piercings to nibble on, just not too hard, lol. And that smile would welcome anyone. I plan on repeating, and repeating, and repeating again.

A very, very, very sexy woman...

• Like 1

I don't partake in this hobby too often, but after looking at MsManda's albums I knew I had to. She has an amazingly sexy body, but those lips are what got me.

She's a gorgeous girl and much sexier than even her pictures can show. As an added perk to the incall, like a previous commenter said, you get a great view of her perfect ass while walking up to her apartment. Such a great way to start out the encounter.

I'm not much for describing the actual goings on since that is a YMMV thing, but I'm pretty sure I experienced the greatest BJ known to mankind. I may have even proposed to her a few times. She is super accommodating as to what your preferences are, and looks oh so sexy while doing it.

In addition to her great looks and amazing services, she's just a super cool person - easy to get along with, hilarious, great taste in music. I'll definitely repeat, as often as I can afford to.

Guest *Ste***cque**

MsManda is beautiful, no question. Since I saw her last Friday I have been thinking about repeating. If you saw her on the street you might think, that is one good looking woman, how do i get to know her? In this case it's easy... just email or pm her! You won't regret it!

I will definitely be seeing her again, and soon!

I had the pleasure of seeing MsManda recently and would like to add another glowing review to the list. Her pictures are what initially grabbed my attention and she looks even better in person.

Beyond being absolutely beautiful, she was just pleasant to be around. The atmosphere and her attitude/behavior really helped me relax and be more comfortable. This was my first time seeing a provider, and I'm very thankful that I chose MsManda. I would highly recommend for other first timers based on my experience.

If you couldn't tell from my recommendation, I will definitely be seeing her again!

I can't say much more than what has already been said, but I'll be sticking with this SP for as long as she's around.

Her photos are initially what caught my eye, and somehow they didn't even do her justice. Absolutely breath taking.

She is also extremely friendly/smart and interesting to talk to.

Cannot say enough about this girl.

I had the pleasure of meeting MsManda earlier this month and I will say she was worth it. She is a real classy lady. I booked her for an hour, but I must say one hour with her is not enough, you NEED at least 2 to truly enjoy her, which I will the next time I see her.

She is a great SP who is not a clock watcher. Her pics are 100% her. She is a real joy to meet. Great conversation and company. She is amazing and her skills wow!! I would recommend her to anyone.

• Like 1

Agree. Manda us amazing. Pictures are accurate and she focuses on pleasing you and what you want

A must see.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest m**ke***9

After doing a little bit of research, I decided to go with ms manda and I will say, SHE WAS AMAZING. She was my first one and I was extremely nervous and didn't know what to expect. I went in as a nervous wreck and I came out a lamb :) Her place was clean and calming and the candles made it a fantastic atmosphere to be in. Not only is she VERY HOT, her lingerie was also amazing. We had a great 1 hour session and I will say, she is an awesome chick to chat with and is very down to earth (and has awesome skills :P). Thanks manda!

Amanda is an amazing woman who deserves all the success in the world. She is funny, intelligent, and skilled. And for me the highest compliment is that she expanded my music horizons. Thank you Amanda. Thinking of you I think of Roxy Music's "Both Ends Burning" All the best

After doing a little bit of research, I decided to go with ms manda and I will say, SHE WAS AMAZING. She was my first one and I was extremely nervous and didn't know what to expect. I went in as a nervous wreck and I came out a lamb :) Her place was clean and calming and the candles made it a fantastic atmosphere to be in. Not only is she VERY HOT, her lingerie was also amazing. We had a great 1 hour session and I will say, she is an awesome chick to chat with and is very down to earth (and has awesome skills :P). Thanks manda!
  • Like 1

I had the pleasure of spending time with Ms. Manda . First of all she is a complete sweet heart and has a true giving personality ( which is very hard to find ). We had great conversations and she makes you feel very comfortable. As far as sexually, as her ads state she is a wild PSE experience!!! If your looking to be pampered and have some amazing uninhibited sex at the same time, then you couldnt choose a better person. I had a great time , thanks darlin :)

• Like 1

I guess I should chime in here as well. I met MsManda last week and it was a fantastic experience. She was flexible in accommodating my schedule and showed up at my hotel on time and looking beautiful. Everything you have read is true, she really seems to enjoy what she does. Very easy to talk to and did I mention beautiful?

• Like 1

Well I finally met our Msmanda this week after months of missed connections, let e say am I glad I did!

Beautiful woman dressed to kill I don't know what more to say. Great conversation and we actually share some similar interests besides the obvious lol

Gentlemen I highly recommend this intelligent and stunning woman. To Msmanda I cannot wait to spend another couple of hours with you

• Like 1

This woman is fantastic, I am so glad I found her

Beautiful, wow she's pretty and a killer body that she loves to show off

So open to wearing kinky outfits and all sports of fun play too

Amazing mouth and so much more. So much fun. So much energy.

It's a cliche, but I wish she was all mine... :)

HIGHLY recommended!

Sir Gary

• Thanks 1

I have never written a reco, and am more wallflower in here than active member. I was tempted many Ms Manda for a while - the pics alone do that. I reached out to her and she patiently corresponded with me for much longer than I'd have expected. I was on the fence as I don't 'hobby' often and I've had experiences that didnt meet my rather high expectations.

Even when I took the plunge I had to reschedule last minute and she just worked with my schedule.

Ms Manda exceeded every expectation. This girl is gorgeous. She has a spectacular body. Amazing skills. And she is as sweet and nice as you'll ever meet. If you are on the fence as I was for sometime, all I can say is I highly doubt you will be disappointed if you take the plunge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.