Maria & Nadja at CMJ

Its become a tad predictable: Jasmin has found yet another gem. The newest member of the CMJ team is Maria and I had the distinct honour and great pleasure to her very first training subject at CMJ earlier this evening. She is just as she is described on the member website: "Maria - Sassy hispanic goddess... mid 20's, 115 lbs, 5'2", 36 C, black hair and green eyes". I can confirm that she is very pretty and has a great personality. All my first impressions were very positive.

Nadja was showing her the ropes so to speak though Maria certainly didn’t seem to need much instruction, which basically just meant that I received a very enjoyable duo (actually was my first duo), it certainly didn’t feel like a training session. I think that Nadja is a great role model; she is very attractive, fun to be with, incredibly sensual and is good at keeping the flow going. Nadja and I agreed that Maria definitely has a world class latina bum, and her dancing background was evident in the way she seemed to be able to move in coordination with Nadja even though it was their first time together.

I’ll definitely see them both again though I’m not sure I’ll do another duo. I think I prefer the more intimate one-on-one experience.

Let’s give Maria a warm welcome.

Maria is doing more training tomorrow (Friday May 8th) so please come out and donate your body to a great cause...