New to all of this... a few questions.

Firstly, I understand how annoying it is when information has to be repeated to those who neglect to search the forum. I will do my best to avoid discussing topics which have been beaten to death here.

I have never seen a service provider before, and I'm a bit unsure of how to proceed. I'm quite young (19), and I would prefer to see a lady that is at least 23. Preferably 25-30. I understand that a lot of SPs have adversions to seeing very young clients. Are there many reputable ladies that would see somebody my age? To the SPs here, have you had many (if any) clients under 20?

I've also read here that many SPs require references. While I can appreciate the importance of one from a service provider's perspective, it creates a bit of a paradoxical situation. I need experience to get experience.

Considering more intimate acts like DATY, does this sort of thing have to be planned out with the lady or can it be spontaneous (presuming she offers it)? The thought of it with an SP is great, but I may find it unappealing when I'm actually with her. Would this be considered offensive personally to the SP if it had been discussed but then turned down?

Lastly, would it be possible to contact an SP through email/PM? Since I'm new at this I'd probably come off as quite awkward over the phone.

Thanks.

Hi JayDCm

The age part.. I would send a PM to the SP you are interested in and ask if this is a problem. If she has a website check there first for information.

As for what happens on the date, I don't plan it. I just let whatever happens happen. Of it is not listed on the ladies website, you can ask her if she is comfortable with DATY.

I second everything Kechara just said. Probably the most important thing is that you read the provider's website or personal page here on CERB. From there, you will know who prefers text messages, PMs, or email. As a newbie, I found it easier to make my initial approach via PMs as the lady could not tell how nervous I was. :)

Regarding the age and reference, be up front with your contact. Age-wise, unless explicitly stated otherwise on her website, I think you will find many of the fine ladies will be happy to give you a chance. The reference thing is a lot like the "finding your first job" circle. Just like finding that first job, don't be afraid to ask.

Clearly, all of the gentlemen in play here found someone who would take them without references for their first experience!

Ask and ye shall receive.

Oh, and welcome aboard. We're glad to have you here.

I've also read here that many SPs require references. While I can appreciate the importance of one from a service provider's perspective, it creates a bit of a paradoxical situation. I need experience to get experience.

By no means all do. And if you really want to see someone who asks for them, then I'd suggest you ask her directly. She may just say "no", but many SPs who ask for references will also be OK with just doing a bit of extra screening to make sure you're legit.

Considering more intimate acts like DATY, does this sort of thing have to be planned out with the lady or can it be spontaneous (presuming she offers it)? The thought of it with an SP is great, but I may find it unappealing when I'm actually with her. Would this be considered offensive personally to the SP if it had been discussed but then turned down?

I've never planned this in advance, and neither have I ever met a SP that I didn't want to do it with :)

Lastly, would it be possible to contact an SP through email/PM? Since I'm new at this I'd probably come off as quite awkward over the phone.

You'll find that you can only contact some through email :) Quite a few ladies won't give out their number until you've at least booked a meeting. This one's completely down to the individual SP; some have multiple methods of contact, in which case choose whatever you're most comfortable with; some only have one, in which case you're stuck with that.

Well a few comments. First as to references. Since you haven't seen a lady yet there are other options available, which the lady will suggest.

When you make your initial contact, tell the lady this would be your very first encounter. But in the course of making contact, provide other verification information. That would be providing your real full name, board handle confirmed by pm, contact email, verifiable contact cell phone number, maybe under your circumstances one other piece of personal information (work phone number, home phone (if different from cell phone) home address or some other additional piece of information) No the lady isn't going to use this information for blackmail or other nefarious purposes. She is using the information for her safety. But she will be very impressed that for a first time ever client you are so forthcoming with verification information. And with that openess on your part, you will impress the lady you want to see, and may (I emphasize may) negate the need for a reference.

Now, in the alternative, you can see a lady who doesn't require a reference. Some very reputable providers don't require any verification information and/or references

Check the lady's website for her preferred method of contact. Most ladies in my experience prefer email. In the email provide the verification information. If she wants a phone call, ask when is a good time to call (she has a private life too, and may be with family/friends if you call out of the blue) Some ladies just get a vibe from talking on a phone, they use their instincts to screen...and no, being nervous on the phone won't likely screen you out, but a cocky arrogant attitude would.

Bottom line, be a gentleman with a lady, that is the type of client the lady wants to meet.

Good luck

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

I've noticed that miniumum age requirements are clearly displayed, greatly appreciated, my advice would be not to try to bypass this requirement. Yes, the right way to approach this would be to clearly disclose your age. The onus will be on you to prove yourself as trustworthy and mature, so a little introduction would help proving that.

In the end, play by the rules, and you'll be rewarded. Have fun :D

I've noticed that a few have age restrictions on some ads/sites.

I was more thinking that SPs wouldn't expect to get many calls from < 20 clients, and therefore wouldn't list it as a restriction. No harm in asking though.

When I'm asked to "tell a bit about myself", what exactly do they mean by this? My interests, pasttimes? Or what I would like in an encounter?

I've noticed that a few have age restrictions on some ads/sites.

I was more thinking that SPs wouldn't expect to get many calls from < 20 clients, and therefore wouldn't list it as a restriction. No harm in asking though.

When I'm asked to "tell a bit about myself", what exactly do they mean by this? My interests, pasttimes? Or what I would like in an encounter?

Well, I'm also under the average age here. The lowest minimum age requirement I've seen is 25+....

By "tell a bit about myself", yes, a brief summary of your interests and background, a bit about why you've joined and what you're expecting. Key point is not to have your first words be "What's up babe, when can I see you...".

Firstly, I understand how annoying it is when information has to be repeated to those who neglect to search the forum. I will do my best to avoid discussing topics which have been beaten to death here.

I have never seen a service provider before, and I'm a bit unsure of how to proceed. I'm quite young (19), and I would prefer to see a lady that is at least 23. Preferably 25-30. I understand that a lot of SPs have adversions to seeing very young clients. Are there many reputable ladies that would see somebody my age? To the SPs here, have you had many (if any) clients under 20?

Thanks.

To answer your question, many ladies such as myself don't have a problem with seeing younger men as long as they are respectuful and hygenic. Some ladies here may require references and others don't. If someone catches your fancy, just PM her and let her know your age and that you are new to all of this.

If she responds kindly, that will give you a good frist impression right then and there. Also let her know what kinds of services she offers so if there is one thing you are not interested in, you don't feel obligated to participate.

Once you meet, you may be a bit nervous but if she is good at what she does, she will put you at ease almost immediately. With first timers, I usually ask them what they are interested in doing and just let it progress from there. I also let the conversation flow naturally and erotically asking them if this and that feels good and if they are enjoying themselves so it desn't make for an awkaward conversation. Good luck! :)