Island Massage on Donald

Anyone have information on this place next to Michelle's on Donald. It is talked about on other board, but really nothing from the parallel Cerb universe.

It is a licensed body rub parlour. They advertise on CL and in the Sun and list several masseuses. Mileage and overall experiences (though always positive) are really varied. There are a bunch of masseuse and MTs mixed together and keeping all the talent straight is tricky. Some will provide good mileage and some maybe just sensual massage. For example, from at least one girl you can get insurance receipts!

I haven't got a really clear message on what the "BUSINESS MODEL" is for the place - body-rub MP or straight massage spa. Right now it is somewhere between two - officially the business is for massage only but each girls give extra services based on own ideas. It is sort of like Michelle's next door, but Michelle's reputation is well set so there is no confusion.

For example, Santana was known from her days at Oasis and spa on MacArthur; and Christine/Christina from Maureen's in Gatineau and Kim was formerly at Michelle's next door and Studio 2000 on Cooper. You can pretty well know what to expect and pick your pleasure.

Any reviews or recommendations on these and the others (Abby, Afy, Kerri) from Cerbites out there?

Guest gagagaga

I went to Michelle's last week and saw the place, and I was wondering the same thing.

Any info would be good

I've been to Island Massage and I enjoyed a good massage. I thought that some extras would be offered, but no. When I asked, the lady responded " 'I' do not offer this type of service"...It's the I that sounded a little off...Maybe some of the attendants do offer extras.

I've been to Island Massage and I enjoyed a good massage. I thought that some extras would be offered' date=' but no. When I asked, the lady responded " 'I' do not offer this type of service"...It's the I that sounded a little off...Maybe some of the attendants do offer extras.[/quote']

Yeah Robert, the "I" is important. Also my experience with Santana was that the "I do not" applied on the first visit but then relaxed after that.

Some of the MAs at Island definitely provide extras (I only know personally of Santana and Christina). Beyond that I don't have real info about extras from other attendants.

Between here and other board it would be nice to narrow down the list so we all know who to ask for if we want extras and not just straight massage.

Forgot to tack this on : add to the list these new ladies. Got it from from an Island Massage ad on CL last month. New talent coming in to shake things up?

Paloma, Kesha, Angelica, Carla

I don't know any of them (at least by these names). Anyone know them? Where they worked before? Mileage? Hopefully like Santana (and even Christina) they each bring their extras from wherever they were to Island. Variety is good.:mrgreen:

... Santana was known from her days at Oasis and spa on MacArthur; and Christine/Christina from Maureen's in Gatineau and Kim was formerly at Michelle's next door and Studio 2000 on Cooper. You can pretty well know what to expect and pick your pleasure.

Any reviews or recommendations on these and the others (Abby, Afy, Kerri) from Cerbites out there?

Called about Kim but she's not there anymore.

Only had one session with young ebony Abby and it was real nice full body relaxation and sensual tease, but no assisted finish on first visit. Too bad since I had a stiffy ready for attention much of the time. I wonder if this is first session precaution with her and later sessions become more relaxing. (Like with Santana!) I am tempted to try again (second times a charm), but first has anyone already determined a menu? Details by PM always welcome!

I have had great times with Santana, she has a great personality. I personally just don't like the fact the location has no shower.

as mentioned before they are very careful with new customers and extras.

At least Santana and Abby will give nice hot cloth bath after session. I mentioned shower to Abby on my visit and she hopes to renovate. In meantime, she offers sensual "sponge" bath after massage is officially over to make up for no shower. She had to be delicate working around "stiffy", and she was. dammit!

Can one of you guys pm me the rate at island? What did you tip for the extras?

Thx

Can one of you guys pm me the rate at island? What did you tip for the extras?

Thx

TRman, I PM'd you. For comparison sake I would also be interested in PM on donations from other guys (or from any girls at Island looking in!).

hey pike! why the edit? hope its still true. I think your PM box is full. might be because of original text in your post. :mrgreen:

I know I pm'd him immediately*************************!

yeah amazing how much attention three little letters can generate*******!

Thanks for all the pms (lol). I can't answer all of your questions. I am a long time client of Cristina and received great service for a long time. I'm sure it is for more than my charm, good looks and modesty. I have no idea what her current rates are as I'm pretty sure she charges everyone differently. All I can say is repeat, enjoy whatever is offered and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

• Like 1