Ok guys, 1st recommendation, been feeling kind guilty for taking, borderline lurking, so it?s my turn to give back to this wonderful community.

I saw Fany/Fanny?s pics on the list posted with her colleagues from MTL Alicia and Jessy and was seriously intrigued - 20 yrs old, black hair, green eyes, 5?4?, 110 lbs, 34C. Well, intrigued is not the word, IGAB:twisted: (sorry igotaboner, it?s actually a pretty good acronym;-))

I did a bit of research as she was apparently ?new?. You know, people abuse that word way too much! Found her on a MTL agency site as Fany with one ?n??and reviewed on a MTL board?so while she was never reco-ed here, this almost counts as TOFTT ? but damn it, I?m trying to do my part:-P.

I called the phone guy, showed up on time to a nice downtown hotel and went up to the room?no answer, called him and problem was resolved in lt 5 minutes (gets an A for problem solving, C for planning and logistics).

We met in the hall which was bit awkward, but she apologized for the screw up. Being from MTL, she was more at ease speaking French which is not a problem for me being already quite acquainted with the French tongue.

Once inside, small talk found she is part Italian and part Greek? really!, but I didn?t ask if she spoke the language. She is also a dancer, but don?t remember the name of the place. I was having difficulty concentrating with very little blood getting anywhere past my neck at this point.

We soon started with lfk leading to dfk, she is a great kisser. Clothes came off quickly to reveal a most amazing tight/firm spinner body with naturals Cs, shaved kitty except for a neat little landing strip (does that count S_A?)? and the piece the resistance for me: a glorious bum. She has a nipple ring on the right and a few little facial studs which are very tasteful and to top it all off, she has model looks - very pretty face and smile.

Anyway, back to the action, dfk and exploring each others bodies led to a very nice and skillful BBBJ with BLS? taking me to the edge. On went the cover and we moved to a nice, slow, grinding CG. This was the perfect position to get to know each other, FOV, DFK, touching, caressing, kissing, licking, sucking her beautiful natural, perky breasts. She returned the favour with sucking on my nipples and reaching behind to give the boys some attention too. She asked what I liked and being a bit of an idiot, I told her that I was liking what we were doing. Eventually I clued in and we moved to doggie which I must say is my weakness. Looking down at the ?monkey? going in and out of that purrfect, tight kitty was too much and this time sent me over the edge.

MSOG was available but I decided to opt for the pillow talk for the last 20 minutes. I think that I made the right move because I wanted to get to know her a bit more. We had a very good conversation, talking about various subjects, from likes/dislikes, family, pets and relationships. She is a very nice and sweet girl and maybe she?ll hook me up with her mom one day (jk). She says she will return to our fine city and when she does, I will definitely repeat. The chemistry was sort of there, but I get a feeling that I just saw the tip of the iceberg so to speak.

For those interested and who missed her pics on the ?list? or website, PM me.

Thanks for the review. I was going to see her, but couldn't last night, and I think I missed her for this trip. Will try to book for sure when she comes back.

Glad to see the service was good.

Guest f***2f***

Thanks man...no problem with the IGAB reference...it was the only handle when I joined up that I could think of...wonder why?? ha ha

She sounds like fun and definately serves to peak our interest...thanks for sharing.:mrgreen:

Very nice review indeed and welcome to the board, Monk

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.