Best of both worlds?

I'm wondering if the best of both worlds is out there.

I love an excellent massage and I enjoy options. It's finding both that is the challenge.

I'm wondering if anybody has had the pleasure of finding that special someone who not only gives an impeccable theraputic massage, but also offers it with options for that special ending.

Any help would be appreciated.

There is a thread called jude-masso that you should read. Apparently she has very good skills, though not high mileage. Cheers,

Narman

I'm wondering if the best of both worlds is out there.

I love an excellent massage and I enjoy options. It's finding both that is the challenge.

I'm wondering if anybody has had the pleasure of finding that special someone who not only gives an impeccable theraputic massage' date=' but also offers it with options for that special ending.

Any help would be appreciated.[/quote']

Guest gagagaga

read reccomendations...there are several...

MichelleMA, Bridget, Marie-Soleil, Pauline

Guest M***ell***A
read reccomendations...there are several...

MichelleMA, Bridget, Marie-Soleil, Pauline

Thank you very much for the rec :) I'm not sure what kind of options the OP is interested in but I would like to be clear that I do not offer more than a helping hand ;)

Kisses!

Love Michelle

Ever come to Vancouver?

I do specialize in a combination of a professional grade massage with erotic massage and hand release.

Without exaggeration, I've been told many times my massage is better than that of a massage therapist.

:)

Hello and thank you for your responses.

I read some other posts and found Emily at Bodycare to be more than I expected.

She's a real nice easy-to-talk-to lady. And if you're looking for the best of both worlds, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks also for the Recomendation however I can only he:razz:lp by lending a hand

Happy Hunting

Michelle - just a helping hand is like calling the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel just a painting. You have world class hands darling.

Thank you very much for the rec :) I'm not sure what kind of options the OP is interested in but I would like to be clear that I do not offer more than a helping hand ;)

Kisses!

Love Michelle

Posted via Mobile Device

Santana@Island Massage is a trained MT who will give you a helping hand and a bit more:wink: along with therapeutic deep massage or relaxation. She is better known from her days at Oasis before she went from MA to MT.