massage etiquette question

Hi all,

My first post, though I've been reading for a while...

First off, thanks CERB! Before I found this board, my experiences ranged from mediocre to poor... since then, much much better!

But I recently had an odd thing happen. I had a lovely massage, including some awesome "extras", yet there was no opportunity nor explicit mention of any "tip". It seemed akward, but I brought it up anyway and left what I thought to be an appropriate amount. A later experience at the same location (though not same girl), she said "I'm not giving you any price, whatever you want".

I am not so naive as to think that my pretty smile gets me in for free... so I did "tip" both times. I'm definitely not trying to scam anyone. But I'm not sure how this is supposed to be handled. Is it better to tip before? After? Discreetly on the table without saying anything? Does one discuss menu and pricing beforehand? Is there some legal fineprint about not actually discussing anything, but somehow discussing it anyway?

Hoping one of you pros can set me right here.

BTW, I'm not mentioning names in this post for privacy reasons. I can post some recommendations later (although mostly they are all known to this board already).

Thanks!

In my opinion it really depends on the place you went to, and even the lady you see. Some places and girls are very upfront about the expected 'tip', while others are not. It also gets a little dodgey when it's your first time at a place, or even your first time with a particular gal. In general I'd be discreet but sometimes it can be hard when you want to ask about a particular extra. It might be helpful if you were to share what place this was, and/or what gal you've seen since some places/gals are definitely very different. PM if necessary. Cheers,

Narman

Markian,

I don't know if I understand correctly but you are saying that you received a massage which you paid for plus some extras which you also paid for and you where not sure about tipping over and above this amount Or you are saying that you got your massage which you paid for and you received some extras for free and you tipped her to the normal amout usually requested by most of the girls you've seen before.

Quite a difference here but in my case, before We get started, I always know how much i will spend for the service rendered, then after the session, I tip according to the level of satisfaction. This tip is from 0$ up to 40$.

I also encounter a special someone that was overwhelmed by the awesome experience we had and was not able to put a price on it so I paid what I judged normal plus a big fat tip....

You can share some questions in a PM if you want

Or you are saying that you got your massage which you paid for and you received some extras for free and you tipped her to the normal amout usually requested by most of the girls you've seen before.

Thanks usefulguy. I start by paying $65 for a 60min massage. This, I understand, means "backrub". I asked for and got some special services, but she did not mention any price at all; afterwards she even left the room still with no mention. This was an awesome time and I did not want to offend her...

Was I supposed to offer her a price when I asked?

I like your idea of knowing in advance, and then tipping as a real tip.

Just to be clear, I'm not trying to bargain prices, or get cut rates or anything... I'm just new to this and a little confused.

Thanks!

Some girls will not give a price for extras as they feel this is a way they can get in trouble if you happen to be LE. They think if they don't ask for money but it is freely given they can't be busted. While this may or may not be true, that was the logic explained to me by one of them. These no price given girls will do their introductory service and wait to see what you tip them. A lousy tip gets you less service (or basic service) next visit. Conversely a generous tip will likely garner you better service next time. The amount is hard to pinpoint, 40 is a good start for a hj, perhaps topless. Upward from there.

Other places the girls will offer a menu and prices. To see if you're being taken, here's some guidlines: 20 hj; 40 topless hj; 60 nude hj; 80 bodyslide. Some will try to charge more .... they might be willing to provide some incentive to justify, others are just greedy. I've had excellent times for 60 from some girls and left pissed at what some girls did for their 100 or 120. I've also tipped 100 or more and left feeling I got a bargain. YMMV is a way of like in the hobby.

Hopefully this gives you some guidelines and ideas on whether you're in the ballpark. If you want them to like you and do more for you, the way to their hearts is thru your wallet. LOL Before I get flamed too bad over that one, there are many girls who are not greedy, that was a generalization and as we know there are always exceptions. Every girl I ever repeated with would be an exception ... and is exceptional! :-o

Before I get flamed too bad over that one, there are many girls who are not greedy, that was a generalization and as we know there are always exceptions. Every girl I ever repeated with would be an exception ... and is exceptional! :-o

No flame from me. You are dead on accurate. And the last line was very well put. It's one of those things that will never be clear but is even less clear if you are an infrequent dabbler.

Some girls will not give a price for extras as they feel this is a way they can get in trouble if you happen to be LE. They think if they don't ask for money but it is freely given they can't be busted.

If you want them to like you and do more for you, the way to their hearts is thru your wallet. LOL...

Thanks slurp, your first comment makes sense to me (no idea on what the law really says). I try to pay for what I would like the service to be next time, according to your comments I am not too far off. Some places I've been to are a little higher than you say, but reasonable.

I will take your last comment in the way it was intended! :smile: