ugly ugly ugly bad bad girl scammers - 22

Guest ***rgi*****9

The above ad was an ad posted by the girl putting ads up as Presley. Be careful guys.

Isn't Presley posting with Bree and the ad says not to see Bree aswell, not sure it is Presley but possibly an unsatisfied customer on the other erb all those girls are on the shit list.

Everything I have ever read or been PM-ed about "Bree", Due to the rules of this board I am not permitted to repeat it.

Guest ***rgi*****9
Isn't Presley posting with Bree and the ad says not to see Bree aswell, not sure it is Presley but possibly an unsatisfied customer on the other erb all those girls are on the shit list.

Yes she was also posting as Bree as well as 19teen, I know for a fact it was Presley/Bree/19teen who posted it as it showed up as one of her other ads. This morning there is a new one with different girls names not to see, except she has now changed her e-mail address not to show up under other ads.

I am a member of the other erb as well, and would have posted the same warning but I was unable too so I did it this morning. That was when I saw the new ad and the fact that it was no longer appearing under her other ads.

This girl is truly bad news guys,STAY AWAY! Yes we can not say anything about the service but the fact that she is trying to discredit others by making it look like a pooner, just proves she is starting to feel the true effects of her bad service. We need to continue helping each other out.