I went once last summer. Just massage like most rmt. Was not offered anything else but didn't ask either. Didn't seem like it was a option as it seemed like a legit place women getting mani and pedi etc.. But no receipt either.

I thought for sure based on the ad that this place would have extras. Got a very quick NO when I texted asking if they did lingham massage. Looked promising but I'm pretty sure not.

Has anyone been to "magic spa" advertises on K---------- by the numer of view on there im guessing there are extras

Hi, Iam interested too pleas let me know thax

• Like 1

Guest ***rgi*****9
Hi, Iam interested too pleas let me know thax

Tom1 read the posts just above yours the answer is right on the screen

I liked the photo in the ad; the ample cleavage suggested that more than just a massage would be on the menu, so I booked a one hour session. The East Indian lady in the photo was at the front desk (she is the owner), however it was another East Indian lady who provided the massage. She told me she knew what men liked, and that sounded encouraging.

As massages go, it was pretty good. When I was on my stomach, she massaged my buns and inner thighs, with incidental touching of my sack that led me to believe a happy ending was in store. However, when I turned over, she made sure a towel was covering my naughty bits, She still massaged my inner thighs but carefully avoided Mr. Happy, who was begging for attention. When the hour was getting close, I asked her if she was going to give the cute little fellow a massage, and she said that I'd have to do it myself, and that none of the ladies there provide HJs. I declined that suggestion and left unfulfilled.

So, there you have it - a good massage, but no happy ending.

Yes I agree with you there Horndog66 the pics looked like there would be more , but now we know and have that in the open, guess this one was short lived lol

While it has been years since I participated in this hobby, I am more an observer now, my preferances were going for massage. My thing was, I didn't really want to know if it would happen. I found it more erotic for me to enjoy the anticipation of wondering if a release of some sort would happen. Wondering as fingers slid up my thighs if they would go any further. Once I found someone who would provide this, I would see her a few more times, find myself getting bored and move on. It may sound strange to most of you but this is what floated my boat.

Point I am making is that I found that sometimes it took several visits to a massage provider for this to happen. I think some of them want to know you can be a trusted and regular client for this to happen. I had found several providers over the years that would give some extras as a favor to a regular client.

Now enjoying the hobby this way is not for everyone, obviously. But again, it was the anticipation that drove me, the not knowing. Once I knew what would happen, I lost interest.

I have been to majic spa a few times... depends who you get. the owner let me caress her hot body and also gave me tickle but no happy ending, however other ladies have made me a very happy ending!

• Like 1

Guest ***rgi*****9
I have been to majic spa a few times... depends who you get. the owner let me caress her hot body and also gave me tickle but no happy ending, however other ladies have made me a very happy ending!

Well santaclaws, something tells me you are full of it and possibly just trying to plant a seed where people will book hoping for more and it doesn't happen. Just my 2 cents, personally I will try them but something tells me nothing will happen.

I tried them last fall.

It was regular about average massage with a little teasing but nothing else.

I went there today. Attractive young attendants. A lot of teasing and even some full on touching. Very sensual and erotic, leads me to believe I will be back. Recommended for a decent massage and the potential is there. Just believe and you can achieve.

hmmmm lets see.... two postive posts from two members with a combined grand total of "4" posts wonder what that means.......

I have no Reason to promote this or any place/sp. It does nothing for me. The only reason I post something is to give my opinion/experience. I do not have many posts due to the fact I am very new to this site and these types of activities. I don't know what ones motivation would be to give a false recommendation, unless said person was in collusion with recommended service, of which I am not.

I am not saying this place is "handing" anything definite out, because it didn't happen for myself. I am saying that there could be a possibility of it. I am not well versed in legit spas that do that sort of thing, but I gotten quite a few "regular" massages in the past and that was not just a regular massage. I could be wrong about the potential outcome and the extreme teasing may be just a way to get bigger tips. Either way I will be going back with or without.

I thought I'd chime in here, since I have some experience at the spa in question.

I have had "extras" offered here by 4 different attendants. My last several visits were just normal massages, however. It seems to depend on who you get. And my recent expereinces suggest perhaps the has been some kind of concerted effort to restrict "extras" being offered.

My two cents. I realize my lack of previous posts makes some discount what I say. That's fine. Skepticism is a good thing. I would just say that you don't have to be a jerk about it. If you are rude to the noobs, you'll just reduce the number of people posting, that's all.

Went there today. Normal massage with a little touching that might have been accidental. Asked if there were extras, the attendant claimed not to understand, so I left it there.

If anyone knows particular "friendly" attendants, I'm open to a PM!

Hi

I just came back from this place today. As the owner led me into the extremely tiny room she told me to get undressed and lay face down on the massage table, she told me covering up with the towel was optional. A cute young white girl performed the massage. The massage was great, I was uncovered and she did do a very nice inner thigh massage (minimal touching maybe even accidental touching of my nutsack). When I rolled over there was no disguising my hard on she contiued with the massage (more accidental touching) but never she did she actual touch my shaft, I even asked if they do that and she replied no. So if I am laying flat on my back uncovered with a raging hard on and still no extras were given leads me to believe that they will never give extras.

That allbeing said the massage was great and the attendant was a friendly cute young lady.

Hi

I just came back from this place today. As the owner led me into the extremely tiny room she told me to get undressed and lay face down on the massage table, she told me covering up with the towel was optional. A cute young white girl performed the massage. The massage was great, I was uncovered and she did do a very nice inner thigh massage (minimal touching maybe even accidental touching of my nutsack). When I rolled over there was no disguising my hard on she contiued with the massage (more accidental touching) but never she did she actual touch my shaft, I even asked if they do that and she replied no. So if I am laying flat on my back uncovered with a raging hard on and still no extras were given leads me to believe that they will never give extras.

That allbeing said the massage was great and the attendant was a friendly cute young lady.

My God Can you say Blue Balls!

Maybe they are afraid of LE and want you to come a few times more. Has anyone out there visited this place a few times and then gotten something?

My God Can you say Blue Balls!

Maybe they are afraid of LE and want you to come a few times more. Has anyone out there visited this place a few times and then gotten something?

Really? Why not just go where its offered. Why encourage these places to do suggestive advertising and reward them with your business? They do or they don't, this one doesn't. The one on Valour doesn't even do the massages herself, yets posts suggestive pictures of herself for advertising. Even when contacted she doesn't mention she does not do the massage. If you want to be teased and leave with a swollen sack, have at these places but they are what they are.

• Like 3

Magic Spa is beauty salon and the way I remember it no funny stuff. I got a massage package and another time a mud wrap. Only another guy in a suit there getting his mani done.LOL Yup all young attendants. I had to wear a long shorts on twice occasion and always professional drape at all times.

They did happy ending before, I dont think any more, there was a east indian working there about a year ago was slim and very nice t ts, allways showed me a nice happy massage, I have seen her recently, She is on holidays now

I believe the east indian lady you are talking about works at another nail salon in town now. Her ad is on K from time to time. Very nice body and does a pretty decent massage with a nice ending. Touching is allowed which is nice because she has a very nice set of tits.

Hi, just been a lurker here until now. But I believe nothing good can come from online speculation on a business based on nails and legit spa treatments. These are businesses where online rumour and innuendo can result in harsh personal or professional consequences for the employees. This is in stark contrast to places whose main business is adult massage where the employees are all on the same page and are not risking their real identities being associated with adult services.

Just my a perspective on this situation...happy hunting.

• Like 2

An excellent first post, Burnam! You shouldn't have waited over a year to make it, though.

Where legit salons and businesses in private homes are concerned, we should all be very careful about what we post, and also who we share info with via PM.

• Like 1