Guest drhot69

This girl does not deliver the services as advertised, and according to one disappointed pooner, also significantly shorts the client his time.

When negative reviews for "Lorie" started popping up, she first cancelled her Western tour under that name, then she changed her name, phone # and pics, then re-booked her tour under the new name.

Very deceitful conduct. She charges the top of the market rates.

I don't think your talking about the same person. Jessy is a brunette with a bunch of tattoos, and Lorie is a blond with no tattoos. Two completely different ladies. They both advertise on EC. The Jessy who advertises on EC is the same one who has an ad on BP. Also I've seen Lorie's ad on EC for over a week for sure and haven't seen her cancel and change her name and phone number. Unless I'm missing something you guys may want to clarify who your talking about and show some proof. Otherwise your just spreading misinformation and possibly hurting these SP's business. Just my opinion but I'm not seeing what your seeing.

There's a Kathy,Bianca,Jessy,and Lorie who all seem to have the same tour dates on BP. In Lorie's ad on BP she say's she doing duo's with a Kathia, but Kathia does not have an ad on BP. Apparently Kathia is a post op he/she. Now I'm not sure but I'm assuming Kathy is Kathia. Lorie.Jessy,and Kathy all have ads on EC. So as far as I can tell Lorie,Jessy,and Kathy/Kathia are not the same person. I'm kinda dizzy at this point but I think I have a handle on this. As for any services provided I cannot comment because I have not seen any of these ladies or the he/she.

If anybody can add any clarity to this situation please feel free to share,because I think I just had a brain aneurism.

I am feeling adventurous today. I'm gonna check out Lorie and request to take a "look" at Kathy/Kathia. I will let you guys know.

Guest ***rgi*****9
I am feeling adventurous today. I'm gonna check out Lorie and request to take a "look" at Kathy/Kathia. I will let you guys know.

How did it go?

I booked with Lorie for a hh. And I got to view Kathy. She didnt look like she used to be a guy, but definitely not as pretty as the pics. Lorie on the other hand was pretty fun. They were from montreal, so expect the montreal menu. Of course YMMV. Lorie's pics were pretty accurate. Not Kathy though.