Just went to the Playmate to see a favorite of mine...Vegas. tall blonde 23 yrs old...spunky....

I was told by another dancer that she was barred from the club...What does one have to do as a dancer to get barred? I am curious...also if anyone sees her anywhere else!

Dancers get barred from clubs all the time - it's the same as being fired from your job and not welcome back cause you pissed the wrong person off.

Depending on what club it could be drugs, doing tricks in the parking lot (or in the club), fighting with staff, fighting with other ladies, drunken rampages, etc... you name it... it happens in the clubs.

This is where a lot of the stereotypes come from. It's a SMALL amount of the dancers who conduct themselves poorly like this but like any industry you always have a few bad apples and the clubs (like any business) must fire them.

If you frequent the clubs you know they are like any other business except your adding alcohol to the mix so things tend to get a little crazy at times. You could have the nicest lady you ever met and after 4 or 5 drinks she is picking a fight with the Dj, the doorman, the waitress and the other dancers all a the same time. (Trust me it happens!).

As a former gentleman's club manager (Many years ago - but I am sure not a lot has changed in this regard)... it happens! I have had to bar my fair share of dancers.

Never cross one of the beautiful Montreal dancers! They are gorgeous but can tear a real nasty strip off a person when provoked! ;)

Ahh thanks! Of course when talking with a couple of the dancers still working there the rumor was she was doing too much, or not enough in the dancing stalls (which is kinda a funny paradox)

thanks for your reply....Like you said I guess its like anywhere else, theres always someone who pees in the pool!

Just to also point out, you can get banned if you turned down an advance from your boss... So bosses act professional, when others are more willing to help out and favor girls that do extras for them.