Red Hot Cougar Massage

Am I mistaken or is this board meant for only positive comments. At the top it says if you don't have anything nice to say don't say ANYTHING at all. We all know when someone says "no comment"," nothing postive" or when my mom says if I don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all", ect that these comments are negative and meaning nothing positive. Wether the person is deserving or not of the comments skirting the rules shouldn't be allowed or accepted, it's just not nice and from my personal experience isn't that what this board strives for a" a nice community" only filled with positivity and that includes comments about anyone, or am I missing something?

• Like 1

Well said Cristy!!

I agree completely.

I have seen negative comments on other sites and it is not something I expected to see here.

I enjoy this site as it is in general a positive place.

There are always people with negative agendas who enjoy tearing others down.

KS

• Like 1

Guest h***yto***2

I agree completely Christy. People can always PM info good or bad.

Am I mistaken or is this board meant for only positive comments. At the top it says if you don't have anything nice to say don't say ANYTHING at all. We all know when someone says "no comment"," nothing postive" or when my mom says if I don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all", ect that these comments are negative and meaning nothing positive. Wether the person is deserving or not of the comments skirting the rules shouldn't be allowed or accepted, it's just not nice and from my personal experience isn't that what this board strives for a" a nice community" only filled with positivity and that includes comments about anyone, or am I missing something?

I think this is a dilemma for most of us. If you have a bad experience, you don't want to let others have the same experience. I've only done this once because I felt cheated, that time I just commented that I have seen the lady in question and that you could PM if you wanted further information.

This is and should be a positive board, but I don't think a provider can give bad service knowing that no one can comment.

• Like 1

At this time we (cerb) DOES allow anyone with FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE WITH THE SP to comment "based on my experience I can not recommend" to be posted but ONLY if someone requests info about that specific provider and the person posting this can not be in the MODERATION queue (so new members can not post this type of comment)

The "No Comment" posts are NOT the same as "based on my experience I can not recommend" so I have asked council to review this and vote on it - it could be exploited - I prefer the "based on my experience I can not recommend" and if you have no first hand experience and just regurgitating bad info from another site or causing drama it is bad for the site so council may need to step in.

What we wish to avoid is SLANDER, some ex-boyfriends/husbands, stalkers, unethical agencies and even some indies with bad ethics will all post SLANDEROUS comments and untrue comments that are negative to HURT a ladies business and reputation. With a NO NEGATIVE COMMENT policy here we help prevent that (but we do permit info to be passed by PM if solicited - unsolicited negative comments of any kind are against the rules such as someone PMing another person to warn them about someone they never asked about (or) a comment being posted about a lady in a negative manner where no one asked for info about that person.

So. I will wait for the council to vote on this before I make any ruling on this as the "No Comment" thing is being abused here from the looks of it.

For now I am closing this thread and giving council time to discuss this and vote. (30 days unless all council vote before that time)