From my research here I understand that EC is a better choice for sp's then bp but why? I also notice higher end and more expensive sp's seem to advertise on EC aswell.

What makes EC a smarter choice for looking for sp's?

I put this in the wrong section, but I can't seem to delete this thread.

Most often, advertisers that are on EC more established in their career. Most of the ladies on BP are either not in this for the long Hull or have not decided to make this their primary source of income. Some are just beginning in the trade may not even know of EC. Really, it is not a way to judge if it is better quality so to speak.

I am an established provider, yet do not use EC for the reason I do not travel, so see no need to advertise there. As EC is great for those who travel the country. For me, this site is my best venue for my advertising, as well as BP.

P.S. yes this should be in the new to this section hun...

I would question the choice of words, better choice. Yes the ladies are a more transient lot on BP, but there are some lovely ladies there. It's a matter of doing your research and making wise choices. I think you will find some ladies use both venues.

The other thing is that you can put up an ad cheaply by the day on BP, whereas although I don't know the details, but taking an ad on EC you commit to a longer period, possibly a month.

• Like 1

Okay I see, basically bp is cheaper advertisement for an sp for one day or so.

I agree that there are some great sp's on bp but also it does have some fakes in it aswell.