Wow, it has been quite some time since I last posted a review. As some of you recall, I started in late June of last year, a series of reviews that was to reach 43 for the year.

Although, the end of the "year" is approaching, I have not written the number of promised reviews yet - so, instead of limiting the timeline, I will just continue adding as I feel like it. I now feel like it.

I met imkrissy last week: http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=20634

She advertises as a fit, busty blond. She is indeed a fit, busty blond. She also beautiful eyes, soft skin, a sweet personality, and nice way of meeting your needs.

Booking was easy - we just exchanged a few pms here on CERB.

Location was terrific. Clean, fresh, and discrete with easy parking.

Krissy met me at the door wearing sheer, white lingerie. She welcomed me in with a big hug that included crushing her amazing breasts into my chest. At that moment, I knew I would have fun. She offered water or a glass of wine. Guess which I had?

We had a shower together that made sure we were squeaky clean and proceeded to the massage. She has good massage skills and asked what type of massage I wanted. Since I was not looking for deep work, we just played with touch. It felt great and made me even more relaxed than expected.

Krissy has great curves which are a pleasure to explore and when she wrapped her lovely breasts around my excitement - well the contrast of soft against hard was almost too much to bear. After some required exertion, I came to have a great big smile on my face. In fact, now that I am thinking about, I still have a smile on my face.

Overall, a positive experience that I think would improve with repeated encounters. Would I visit again - yes. Would I recommend imkrissy - yes.

It's great to see review #23 Ulix and I do look forward to #24,#25,#26 ...

Good Evening,

I have tried several times to reach this beautiful lady, what is the best way to reach her?

RUM:???:

Good Evening,

I have tried several times to reach this beautiful lady, what is the best way to reach her?

RUM:???:

I've only seen her once and it was recently. I just called her up around noon and was easily able to book for the afternoon. Probably you have to book early in the day.

I enjoyed my time with her as well.