Sign in to follow this  

Heidi and Ava Jones -- DUO

Guest W***ledi*Time

This was my first adventure into the world of duos. I have never thought that duos were likely to truly be the thing for me, but ... being in Ottawa on vacation and all, I found myself strongly attracted to the double-trouble idea, just as soon as I saw Heidi and Ava's advertisement.

I feared that a duo situation would turn out to be too distractingly "busy" and confusing a situation for me. I thought I might be too self-concious and over-stimulated to fully enjoy myself. I'm the kind of guy who finds it hard to walk and chew gum at the same time; so (I wondered) how in the world would I even begin to manage with two packs of gum, anyway? But, I told myself, even if the duo thing itself didn't pan out particularly well for me, the worst thing that could possibly happen with Heidi and Ava would be that I'd get to meet two highly-regarded Cerb ladies. So ... what the hey! Off I went.

It was immediately evident that Ava and Heidi are truly friends and very comfortable with one another. Their relaxed approach rubbed off on me, and I couldn't help but feel at ease with them, too. Of course, it's no secret that both of these ladies are knock-out gorgeous, each in their own right. Seeing them side-by-side, their differing general physiques, skin tones, facial features, etc. all served to highlight, contrast, and intensify the visual impact of each of their uniquely lovely assets.

It didn't take long for Heidi and Ava's tongues and fingers to wind up fully engaged each with the other. Whoa baby! This scenario of two beautiful creatures locked in intimate togetherness was of course precisely what I had been anticipating, and Ava and Heidi delivered it wonderfully. The intensity of those close-up visuals was WHITE HOT. Anything else that might happen, I now figured, would be pure icing on the cake ...

Well, this not being a spectator sport, my own tongue soon found itself happily exploring the many different tastes and textures associated with these scrumptious ladies, as they magically presented themselves for sampling in a continuous, dizzying cycle. Two kissing techniques. Two tongues. Four nipples. Four sets of yummy lips in a variety of super-premium flavours. Mmmmmmm.

Nor was the rest of me complaining of the diverse selection of talented targets on the menu, neither! Of course, the true magic of duos is that all of your erogenous zones can be fully engaged in the action simultaneously, no matter which exquisite end of who is aimed at you from which angle at which moment.

Inevitably, from a purely visual standpoint, the blow-by-blow of the gal-on-gal portion of the action becomes somewhat obscured when the guy is also fully engaged -- but sure as shootin', even though I couldn't see everything, there's no way that all the moaning that Heidi and Ava were doing was being caused by me! (Too bad there wasn't a strategically-placed mirror in the hotel room). These ladies even SOUND hot!

To make a long story short, and skipping the many permutations and combinations of the action: I eventually wound up in doggie with Ava, hands gripping her gorgeous hips, while Heidi lay spread on the bed next to us, playing with a glass toy. Staring deep into Heidi's lovely eyes, I came in Ava. This was the first time I have ever been able to cum from intercourse while wearing a (sensation-deadening) condom.

So ... was I over-stimulated? I guess! Was being over-stimulated as bad a condition as I feared it might be? What was I thinking?? Of course not!

After that amazing peak experience, and after some happy cuddling, Heidi started giving me a deft, firm massage. Soon enough, Ava joined in as well, and I discovered the contentment of having twenty stimulating fingers working me over simultaneously. A lovely trip to the bonus-round!

Thank-you, Heidi and Ava. OMG you ladies are SINFULLY hot!

Independent
I wouldn't visit again
Independent
I wouldn't visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this