I had someone coming over today and got stood up, so I came back to here and CL to see what other options I have. Lo and behold there was an ad for LilHottie and I've been wanting to see her for months, but my schedule has never worked for when she's available.

Well, the picture was hers however her name was spelled wrong - twice (Michell), the number was not the one she has used in the past, plus she usually posts the same ad every time she announces her availability and this one looked like it was written by a moron that can't spell. Also says she has a place in Ottawa where she hosts and I think she's usually pretty clear that she hosts in Barrhaven.

Did a search on the number and there were 3 other ads placed today all within the span of a half hour, 4 different pictures, 4 different names, 4 different write ups, 1 phone number. So don't even bother calling anything with this number ever, guaranteed bullshit: 613 806 1453.

Now back to my search for someone real...

Sorry to hear about your experience, I've added the info to my diary for future reference and for those who visit the blog but aren't members here.

Well, no sympathy required for the no show, I was half-expecting a last minute cancellation. And wouldn't you know it....a car accident apparently! It is pretty slick out there with all that um, dry pavement and all. But that's another story altogether.

Eagerly awaiting my 2nd cancellation or plain no-show as I write this. If I have to book a 3rd, my libido is going to be completely fucked up....