Sign in to follow this  

Oh the weather outside is frightful but the fire between us @ Barb's is so delightfu

For those of you who I haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting, my name is Bridgette and I'm an exotic dancer at Barbarella's. While I am certainly not a big fan of the cold winter days ahead, I sure know how to heat things up and turn the Champagne Room into our very own winter getaway.

We can get to know each other or reconnect over drinks and sexy stage shows before ducking into our winter hideout. My soft porcelain skin may be as white as snow, but it will be warm under your fingertips as you caress me. As I curl up in your lap and we share eskimo kisses under the cover of my long auburn hair, you'll forget what the cold feels like.

picture.php?albumid=5877&pictureid=40407

For the next two weeks, you will be able to find me at Barbarella's on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 12:00-18:00 or so, and Saturdays from 14:00-19:00. My schedule is fairly flexible, so if you'd like to see me later in the day or perhaps on a Sunday evening, don't be shy about shooting me a PM. Any changes in my schedule will be posted on my profile. Saturday the 22nd will be my last time at Barbarella's in 2012, but don't worry - I'll return come January. ;)

Sign in to follow this