Have to say these 5 women are the best for various reasons in Winnipeg

1 - Jessica Rabbit ( anyone that knows her realizes she likes a very lo key approach to her business ... therefore I won't put tons of comments about her. But she is in a league of her own.)

2 - Nicole / Alexis - Broadways - GFE / PSE Service .... plus super hot mid 30's girls that always go the extra mile. As compared to some of the other broadways girls that want to charge $400.00 for greek ( cmon who the hell are you kidding )

3 - Oshean - her body is unreal plus she loves msog like no one else

4 - Catherine - Nevada - you will be hard pressed to find anyone in her age that loves what she does

PLEASE DO NOT POST PHONE NUMBERS IN THE FORUM. PLEASE USE PM (Private Message) to send phone numbers. Thanks.

dude nicole at broadway's is hot! She truly makes you feel totally comfortable and does go the extra mile.

Had an awesome time with Kerry too www.kerryofwinnipeg.com She is a true pro!

I have to give a shout out to Ashley at Nevada's. This chick loved to french and her msog definately got me into the right mood.

Whatever you guys do stay away from MIss Kitty!

wondering about nicole at broadway's, is she available days/evenings/weekdays/weekends ?

Thanks, would be interested in spending some time with her from what I have heard here.

Is this the same place, and if so, where is this at? I was at a message shop on Broadway, Shannon is totally hot, best body for sure, does Ashley offer FK? MSOG? at that location..

Broadways is located on the 600 block on Broadway

Nevada is located near the intersection of Sargent and Arlington

Do you have more data in regards to Shannon????????

• Like 1

Guest denstl
Broadways is located on the 600 block on Broadway

Nevada is located near the intersection of Sargent and Arlington

Do you have more data in regards to Shannon????????

Has anyone been to the new Oriental massage place being advertised in the Sun?

Stumbled across this post and brought back memories.

In no particular order my ATF, and besides being amazing lovers , they were great girls, and friends!!

Alexis...UNBELIEVABLE

Jade....Amazing

Foxy.....OMG OMG this lady was non stop fun....best Squirter EVER

Emerald...WOW WOW WOW

Jessica ( The original Jessica).....YOUSER!!!! ..never forget the first time I laid eyes on her at that dump on Hargrave, forget the name (now demolished)

Cherry MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Candy Sweetest Girl Ever

Stumbled across this post and brought back memories.

In no particular order my ATF, and besides being amazing lovers , they were great girls, and friends!!

Alexis...UNBELIEVABLE

Jade....Amazing

Foxy.....OMG OMG this lady was non stop fun....best Squirter EVER

Emerald...WOW WOW WOW

Jessica ( The original Jessica).....YOUSER!!!! ..never forget the first time I laid eyes on her at that dump on Hargrave, forget the name (now demolished)

Cherry MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Candy Sweetest Girl Ever

Young60, you and I have similar tastes, it seems. So, I won't rag on you for resurrecting a thread that was dormant for over six years. :icon_mrgreen:

My list, again in no particular order is as follows (all retired):

Jessica - gorgeous blonde 35 to 40 in her heyday with huge natural tits, size 6 from the waist down. Full GFE service and a total sweetheart too! She now lives in Calgary as far as I know.

Catherine - still attractive and in great shape at almost 60 when she retired. I'd still see her if she were available.

Jade - A low key mature lady (late 40s). Very classy and sweet. She moved to Edmonton a few years ago.

Foxy - a petite dynamo in her 40s. Could have passed for a biker chick, but was a great provider. Could suck the chrome off a bumper, and loved to do it. Went back to her real life career.

Emerald - another late 40s blonde at Nevada, then Broadway. Great company and loved her work. No idea where she is now.

Lisa/Bailey Summers - a BBW who is Catherine's daughter and was a very fine SP in her own right. She lives elsewhere in Manitoba and is promoting a cause.

Claudia of Nevada - young, and the best BBW of her day. Married, I believe.

Current providers I haven't seen often enough yet, but have the potential to make my list:

Daria Kay Morgan - a 50ish natural courtesan. Very classy and sophisticated.

Soleil - a younger version of Daria in many ways, but slimmer.

Shannon (non-FS) - A very sweet lady who loves to please.

BTW, the dump where Jessica originally worked was Rainbow.

Guest ***rgi*****9
Young60, you and I have similar tastes, it seems. So, I won't rag on you for resurrecting a thread that was dormant for over six years. :icon_mrgreen:

My list, again in no particular order is as follows (all retired):

Jessica - gorgeous blonde 35 to 40 in her heyday with huge natural tits, size 6 from the waist down. Full GFE service and a total sweetheart too! She now lives in Calgary as far as I know.

Catherine - still attractive and in great shape at almost 60 when she retired. I'd still see her if she were available.

Jade - A low key mature lady (late 40s). Very classy and sweet. She moved to Edmonton a few years ago.

Foxy - a petite dynamo in her 40s. Could have passed for a biker chick, but was a great provider. Could suck the chrome off a bumper, and loved to do it. Went back to her real life career.

Emerald - another late 40s blonde at Nevada, then Broadway. Great company and loved her work. No idea where she is now.

Lisa/Bailey Summers - a BBW who is Catherine's daughter and was a very fine SP in her own right. She lives elsewhere in Manitoba and is promoting a cause.

Claudia of Nevada - young, and the best BBW of her day. Married, I believe.

Current providers I haven't seen often enough yet, but have the potential to make my list:

Daria Kay Morgan - a 50ish natural courtesan. Very classy and sophisticated.

Soleil - a younger version of Daria in many ways, but slimmer.

Shannon (non-FS) - A very sweet lady who loves to please.

BTW, the dump where Jessica originally worked was Rainbow.

I agree and would also add Michelle Fox :) for local ladies and then Eden in Red Deer and Miss Emily Marie from Victoria

My answer/opinion would probably vary from day to day but at the moment I would go with Savanna (honorable mention to duo partner Pheonix), asian Judy, Camy, spinner Miss Mya and Kira a one night only duo partner of someone less than memorable. My apologies to any lovely ladies I may have missed in my half in the bag state.

Jessica Rabbit is a name from about 4 or 5 years ago...there were a couple other Jessica's , so one decided to use the name Jessica rabbit...which actually only seemed to add even more confusion to the mix..there was "original Jessica"..a 40 something blonde bomeshell that could stop traffic dead by walking down the street....and besides that incredible sevice... there was another 30 something Jessica...and then a 25something Jessica rabbit, who was cute, thin, and gave good service......but unfotunately know one could sort out who was who....I believe the Jessica who is currently at Moonlight...was also known as Jessica rabbit back in 2008/2009..... shes still cute, tiny., and fun...30ish :)

• Like 1

Jessica Rabbit is a name from about 4 or 5 years ago...there were a couple other Jessica's , so one decided to use the name Jessica rabbit...which actually only seemed to add even more confusion to the mix..there was "original Jessica"..a 40 something blonde bomeshell that could stop traffic dead by walking down the street....and besides that incredible sevice... there was another 30 something Jessica...and then a 25something Jessica rabbit, who was cute, thin, and gave good service......but unfotunately know one could sort out who was who....I believe the Jessica who is currently at Moonlight...was also known as Jessica rabbit back in 2008/2009..... shes still cute, tiny., and fun...30ish :)

Is this the same Jessica that use to work at broadways like 10 years ago? Does she still work at moonlight? If so she is a great girl. Very small little girl and a cutie. She was easy to talk to and gave great service. A real nice girl. I'd be up for a moonlight visit if I could figure where it was.

• Like 1

Is this the same Jessica that use to work at broadways like 10 years ago? Does she still work at moonlight? If so she is a great girl. Very small little girl and a cutie. She was easy to talk to and gave great service. A real nice girl. I'd be up for a moonlight visit if I could figure where it was.

If you have access to a computer ( I assume you do as you posted on here)..then go to Google...type in moonlight studio Winnipeg......you now have the location and a phone number...next step would be to dial that number..ask if Jessica works there...then ask to speak to Jessica....and ask her if she worked at Broadways and any other questions you may have...and after that I can't help you.

Between internet and a phone, there really are not that many mysteries left out there.

• Like 1