Review: AAlexis

i saw recently saw AAlexis, this is AAlexis with 2 AA. She's on the Ottawa site. she;s about 19 or so, 110lbs and about 5'3. her face is alright but she has a smoking body...small tits but they were nice and firm. shes not as skinny as the pic with the white bikini anymore, better imo. i didn;t like the location though it was in Vanier...we had to use the couch and floor but she was accomidating. we did miss, doggy and cowgirl on the couch. she'll want 140 for half an hour but u can talk her down a bit. i would probably repeat if its a different location, she did say that she doesn;t live there and usually doesn't do incalls there.

i saw recently saw AAlexis, this is AAlexis with 2 AA. She's on the Ottawa site. she;s about 19 or so, 110lbs and about 5'3. her face is alright but she has a smoking body...small tits but they were nice and firm. shes not as skinny as the pic with the white bikini anymore, better imo. i didn;t like the location though it was in Vanier...we had to use the couch and floor but she was accomidating. we did miss, doggy and cowgirl on the couch. she'll want 140 for half an hour but u can talk her down a bit. i would probably repeat if its a different location, she did say that she doesn;t live there and usually doesn't do incalls there.

Excellent review ... thanks buddy. did you get cbj or bbbj?