Sign in to follow this  

Unwrap Bridgette this week at Barbarella's!

For those of you who I haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting, my name is Bridgette and I'm an exotic dancer at Barbarella's. While I am certainly not a big fan of the cold winter days ahead, I sure know how to heat things up and turn the Champagne Room into our very own winter getaway.

picture.php?albumid=5877&pictureid=40407

We can get to know each other or reconnect over drinks and sexy stage shows before ducking into our winter hideout. While you sit back and make yourself comfortable in a plush leather seat, I'll heat things up by getting close and sensual. My soft porcelain skin may be as white as snow, but it will be warm under your fingertips as you caress me. As I curl up in your lap and we share eskimo kisses under the cover of my long auburn hair, you'll forget all about the cold outdoors. Then, when my long auburn hair will brush up against your face, the rest of the room will simply disappear.

picture.php?albumid=5877&pictureid=37361

This coming week, you will be able to find me at Barbarella's on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 12:00-18:00 or so, and Saturday from 14:00-19:00. My schedule is fairly flexible, so if you'd like to see me later in the evening, don't be shy about shooting me a PM. Saturday the 22nd will be my last time at Barbarella's in 2012, but don't worry - I'll return come January 15th and every subsequent Saturday 14:00-19:00.

For those who would prefer to enjoy an unrushed experience without having to count songs, I can offer you my undivided attention for one hour at $300, with other blocks of time also possible. Please note that I am strictly a club dancer, and thus do not offer any extra services or encounters outside the club.

Sign in to follow this