Kaylasexy21 (Aka Terra)

I had the pleasure of having kaylasexy21 come over to my place yesterday.

I seen here add on CL and took a chance on her. I loved the fact that she was a new local provider, and her pics look so yummy. She come over and I opened the door and Wow. She is a hot. Her pics don't do her justice, because you can't see her eyes and her smile. What a complete amazing little package. So we chatted a little, went upstairs in bedroom. I got so excited when she started undressing. What a nice body and and amazing butt. Playtime was just crazy, she loved her job and she really proved it well. I had a hard time lasting and had to stop her, she tight. Her skin was really soft and she smelled great.

I'm gona go see her again for sure, she rocked my world. She's young really hot, and as a great attitude. Please treat her well, we need more girls like this Ottawa.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Guest gagagaga

So I have been checking young Kayla out for awhile, and wating for the right starts to align so that I may meet her for the first time. She has a great website that shows tons of pics, videos and goes through all her options and rates, so info on her is very readily available.

I met her at a downtown hotel which was nice and clean and discrete. She did her best to accomadate me time-wise, so we both arrived there at the same time. It was nice to find an sp with no make-up, in her street clothes that is as hot as she is. She is about 5'3 or so, around 105, tiny little perky boobs, black hair (italian descent) beautiful shaved pussy with a nice landing strip, and amazing ass, and great legs.

Daty, digits, dato, multiple positions, etc was all excellent (she is one of the tightest I have ever had).

Definate repeat and reccomendation!!!

Be nice guys, she is fantastic.

Great spinner body, with a beautiful ass, and nice abs and tits. Safe experience was on offer, with enthusiasm building nicely as we proceeded.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.