A lovely dancer named Vegas

Hi everyone.

I am trying to find a dancer named Vegas. She was working at the Playmate for April-May, and previous to that Diamonds. She is like 5'9 135lbs with help in the endowment area. She is 23ish yrs old and tends to work the 12-4 shift because of other things in her life..

If anyone catches wind of where she might be working, id really love the chance for one last dance(s)!!!

Hi jrw203

Vegas is currently at the Barefax on York street. I agree with you that she is worth seeing over and over again.

Thanks!! Hoping I hear where she had gone. Is she working days?...and for anybody out there how are the private dancing booths at Barefax?

To be correct, no private booths in Ontario Strip Clubs. That is the new Ottawa Bi-Law.

In fact, if you go to the Playmate look carefully in the ceiling of the CR (champagne room/dance booths) (SE upper corner) you will see a camera. Thats right, a camera. Its a black dome camera.

I assume due to its location its actually focused on booths and not elsewhere. I heard the tapes are reviewed every night to see which girl went too far. The LE , in addition to dropping in from time to time to do their 'visual inspections', also can view those tapes. Since the new Bi-Law, I have only been to the Playmate because mileage (outside of the club) seems to be better. If you go during the week like Monday or Tuesday there are some girls who havent even made taxi fare and would be more open to negotiating a private dance outside the club.

Clubs like the Barefax which have prettier girls but never good mileage I havent even bother visiting. Mileage was always low and certainly with 'open CR' it cant be any better.

Ya sorry Mars, I did not mean "private" booth...my mistake for misusing the term.

I think I may still go and see the lovely Vegas, assuming I can catch her. Barefax is not my favorite spot, but I have not given it much patronage.....and paying for parking on top of dances is just wrong...haha