Sign in to follow this  

Lolita @ Studio Aura

One thing I've noticed about the St. John's section is that there is a lack of information on the local MA's. Well, here's my recommendation that will hopefully jump-start the conversation.

I recently had the good fortune to visit Studio Aura in the west-end of St. John's where I was lucky enough to come into contact with Lolita. And what luck it was that I got to see her!! But first, a little preamble.

As some of you may know, I'm fairly new to the hobby. I've seen a few amazing SPs in the past year, and would not trade these experience for anything! I have found myself however, spending more than I can afford as of late. I've always been a bit curious about the local massage parlours, but a bit nervous to try. I figured that seeing an MA might hold me over, while not breaking the bank. About a year ago my first ever experience in the hobby was a 30 minute session at one of the other massage parlours in town, and it was nothing more than a wham-bam thank you ma'am sort of experience. No sensuality, no passion, just jack him off and go. So this only added to the nervousness that I felt about seeing another MA.

Finally decided to give it a try again, this time at Studio Aura. When I entered and knocked on the inside door, I was greeted by the petite Lolita. I briefly met the other girl that was on at the time, but decided to go with Lolita, and boy was that a good decision!!

She is about 5'4", about 110 lbs with short, dark, spiky hair and about a dozen tattoos. Some of her tattoos are really works of art; amazing intricacy. I said that I wanted a 45 minute session, with the option of extending to an hour. First she asked if I wanted to start by massaging her or having her massage me. I decided to start with her massaging me, and that in itself was fantastic! While not professionally trained, she certainly knows how to work the back, leg and neck muscles and the glutes. Tremendously relaxing!

After about 15 minutes, she suggested that I massage her. Wanting to take things a bit slow, I decided to massage her back first. She seemed genuinely pleased with the job I was doing, even though I had no idea what I was at! After a while I told her to flip over, and the grope session started. I tried to keep my hands from focusing entirely on her privates, but it wasn't easy. Before long, our hands were wandering into each other's nether regions. At this time I plunked down the extra cash for the hour long session.

Starting off she said that the only boundaries were no penetration (which I completely understood) and no kissing (which I was quite disappointed with). At multiple times during the last half hour I professed my admiration for her body (ie. "Damn you're some cute") and my desire to give her a big smooch. Sensing my desire, she did her utmost to tease the crap out of me by rubbing our noses together and offering her cheek and neck for me to make out with. It was as close to a GFE that you could get without actually being a GFE. So much intimacy. So much passion. And you couldn't wipe that smile off her face. If she wasn't actually enjoying it, she deserves an Oscar!! Needless to say I had a fantastic time, and I will definitely repeat my visit.

Lolita has only worked there for a month or so, so her pictures aren't on the website, but she has worked there before. She told me that she is working her way through university, so guys, make use of her while you can! She is a treasure!!

Agency Studio Aura
I would visit again
Agency Studio Aura
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this