In call better or out call better?

Guest BigBoy05

Hi...

If a girl says she does both in-call and out-call which one is better? Any advantages or disadvantages?

Thanks

Big

The service will be the same wherever it is. The question is, what do you want? Do you want her to come see you at your house or hotel room? Or would you like to go see her at her place?

For me, incall is definitely better. Would be a little hard to explain to my nosey neighbours otherwise!! Also, I find that arriving at the location, if she is not what I expected as advertised, it is easier to walk away. Certainly the vision of having some lady banging on my door attracting attention is no more appealing than having them know every aspect of me.

However, since I am relatively new to this, there is a definite increase in the heart rate as I approach the incall location - not knowing what I am about to walk into!

Am I a bit paranoid - absolutely, but despite the Brittney 'bait and switch' attempt today - I have nothing but some very fond memories!! And I look forward to many more 'incall' memories!!!